“5 Star Stay in Israel...” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Crowne Plaza Hotel Jerusalem

Crowne Plaza Hotel Jerusalem
Ranked #37 of 96 Hotels in Jerusalem
Morristown, Tennessee
“5 Star Stay in Israel...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2012

I just returned home from my 15th trip to Israel. I had a tour group of 70 people and 5 of the nights of our tour we stayed at the Crowne Plaza in Jerusalem. It was a fantastic experience. The food, the staff, and the shops were all first rate. Akram Khweis, one of the Manager's on duty was particularly helpful. Other great staff members were Beni, the Concierge, Abdullah at the restaurant, and shop owners Ezekiel, Hani, and Sammy. The rooms were clean and everyone had a great time. I also liked being near the Kinneset.

Pastor Dean Haun
First Baptist Church Morristown, TN

Room Tip: All the rooms have spectacular views of Jerusalem.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
4 Thank Dean H
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (218)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
rehovot
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2012

I stay in the hotel for four days. The first day an absolute strange man come in with his own magnetic kay, and told me is his room, and he left his suitcase there.
When I ask in the front desk how is possible, never recieve an answer...
I wrote to the general manager one week ago, and never recieve an answer.
It seems to me that after you pay, they forget you.
Choose another hotel, if you can.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Yoyo94
Sheley13, Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Jerusalem, responded to this review, 3 April 2012
Dear Guest,
First let me thank you for choosing to stay at the "Crowne Plaza" Jerusalem Hotel.
It is our goal to consistently provide superior service and facilities and we sincerely apologize if we fell short on this case.. Please contact us on email address: jm_gmsec@hiil.co.il to further discuss the matters mention. We hope that you will continue choosing "Crowne Plaza" Jerusalem hotel for your future lodging needs.
Kind Regards,
london
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2012

terrible hotel however you look at it, nice lobby, nice size rooms, but very very very and another very bad service and rude staff and I have stayed 5 times. avoid at all costs unless cheaper then a one star hotel. One example, I checked in and my room a "superior room" had a filthy toilet, i told them i was goign out and could they clean it for when I returned, when I returned 6 hours later it was not clean, I called down and was todl it was after 11pm and they could not deal with it as too late. When I complained to the manager, he blaimed me for not complainign earlier ! I showed him the picture etc. he told em to write in and that same front desk manager replied and offered me 10% of my next booking, and gave me no apology, this is ojn example of this discusting hotel ! avoid it.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Givemeaholiday
Kind Regards,
Sherwood Park, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2012

Loved staying here, on the 16th floor, and what an amazing view. The rooms were unique, the bed was comfortable, and the staff were very accommodating. Todah Rabah! THANK YOU! The dining experience was great, the food delicious, and although very busy at times, the staff did everything they could to accomodate our tour group. Great variety too!
Thanks for a great place to stay!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
6 Thank Lioness777017
Sheley13, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Jerusalem, responded to this review, 3 April 2012
Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for choosing "Crowne Plaza" Jerusalem hotel and for your thoughtful comments regarding your recent stay with us. Your comments will be shared with our Management, as reinforcement to continue their efforts to make our guests stay as special as possible. We will be looking forward to the opportunity to serve your future lodging needs.
Kind Regard,
California/Norway
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2012

I have been to Jerusalem many times now, so it was no surprise that I would enjoy the trip. But it was the first time at Crowne Plaza, and I am absolutely coming back to stay here also next time. Entire stay was enjoyable, everything from parking security through the internet connection to the breakfast and checkout the next day all very good. My only suggestion to the management would be to give the employees something more to smile about - they have plenty reason to, they are doing a great job, but it appeared to be no-one who had told them in a while. Give them all a great pat on the back. Job well done, great place. I will be back.

Ah, one thing: Upgrade the irons in the room, need steam irons - but short of that everything was perfect.

Room Tip: My room at the 15th floor, with great view of the fantastic city, was absolutely great.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled on business