“The Best ATV Tour in Jerusalem”

Jerusalem ATV Adventure Tours
Ranked #10 of 35 Nature & Parks in Jerusalem
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Welcome to Jerusalem ATV Adventure Tours.We operate year round 6 days a week ( Sunday - Friday) from 9:00am -19:00pm.If you want to explore the Jerusalem&Judean Hills in an adventurous and unique way join us on an off road tour in the mountains and foothills which surround Jerusalem from the West.Our tours vary and start with the basic 1 hour tour and on to 2 hours and an Half day tour which includes lunch In a good restaurant.We are currently working on opening a 2 day safari crossing the northern part of the Judea Desert in the foot steps of King David in his escape from King Saul.Join us today for a tour which will be one of your highlights on your vacation in Israel.
Boca Raton, Florida, United States
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“The Best ATV Tour in Jerusalem”
Reviewed 18 April 2012

This is our third ATV experience around Jerusalem, and was by far the best. Eli was a great guide, and made sure that everyone was comfortable and happy. We stopped for turkish coffee and tea along the way in the Jerusalem forest. What an experience. We signed up for a 2 hours tour, but we just kept going. The route was rather advanced, but everyone in our group of 7 totally enjoyed. This is not to be missed. Kol Ha'Kavod

Visited April 2012
1 Thank Gary K
Eli C, Owner at Jerusalem ATV Adventure Tours, responded to this review, 20 April 2012
Thank you so much for the excellent review. It was a pleasure having your family and yourself with us on this ATV Tour.
Next time your in Israel we would love to have you join the 2 day Desert Tour which we hope to open in the next few weeks.
Be well,Eli.
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Los Angeles, California
“Awesome tour which is not to be missed”
Reviewed 31 March 2012

There were 9 of us celebrating a bachelorette party for a real sweet friend and decided to do the "half day tour" . It turned out to be one amazing experiance with beautiful views of the Jerusalem backcountry lots of fun and very experienced staff.
If you want to experiance something different and exciting then this is the way to go.
Eli and Gil keep up the good job and thank you for an awesome day.

Visited March 2012
Eli C, Owner at Jerusalem ATV Adventure Tours, responded to this review, 4 April 2012
Thank you so much for the review. Your energy made that day a very special one.
Please send my best regards to the girls and we are looking forward to seeing you soon.
Eli
Orlando, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Adventure!”
Reviewed 13 March 2012

Went to visit Israel and to end the trip off, my dad and I went on the ATV tour and enjoyed a wonderful dinner on top of the mountain that our tour instructor took us to. He was a great tour guide. I got an idea of how far we have traveled as he showed special landmarks of Jerusalem. We were more on the advanced riders side and we flew through the mountains and hit the puddles and got soaked! Such a blast! I would definitely recommend this tour for those who would like to get out of the crazy city and take a breath of fresh air and experience something new.

2 Thank Alana K
Eli C, Owner at Jerusalem ATV Adventure Tours, responded to this review, 14 March 2012
This ATV tour was your idea and I am so glad that your father accepted it and that you chose our company for the tour.
Indeed you were on the more advanced riders side and it was a blast.
Do me a big favor and never ride your Grizzly with out at least an helmet on.
Be well, it was a real pleasure having you with us.
Longboat Key, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Unique adventure of surrounding Judea on ATV”
Reviewed 13 March 2012

Finding a half day tour for an unique experience in Jerusalem, I searched TripAdvisor for suggestions. A half day trip on ATV in the surrounding hills, forests, and riverbeds of Jerusalem was something my 21 year old daughter suggested. The ratings were all 5 stars. I sent my email request, and the next day Eli, the owner called and arranged a wonderful afternoon that I won't forget. The scenery was undistrubed by any development. We visited a working Mikvah in the hills, maybe the only one of its kind. We stopped for an early dinner on a mountaintop resort with a fabulous view of the city. The food and atmosphere reminded me of Colorado. Eli accomodated our request for a private adventure with no increase in price. Ther price is established beforehand and no hiddern suprises, unlike some of my other experirences. I recommend this tour as an adventure to anyone who seeks something else. Quality equipment and service. Honesty and integrity is what was most valued.

1 Thank Taras K
I can honestly say that this tour with your daughter and yourself was enjoyable for me not less then it was for you,because apart from being skilled riders which enabled us to cover lots of ground I had the opportunity to meet amazing and gentle people.
Thank you.
Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Tour, Excellent Guide”
Reviewed 21 February 2012

both of the employees we met were friendly, knowledgeable and accommodating. When I called the number, Eli immediately gave me his mobile number so I wouldn't miss him if he was out of the office.

Visited January 2012
1 Thank Dplm
Eli C, Owner at Jerusalem ATV Adventure Tours, responded to this review, 23 February 2012
Thank you for choosing our company. Looking forward to seeing you the next time your in Israel.