“Awesome tour which is not to be missed” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Jerusalem ATV Adventure Tours

Jerusalem ATV Adventure Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Jerusalem ATV Adventure Tours.We operate year round 6 days a week ( Sunday - Friday) from 9:00am -19:00pm.If you want to explore Jerusalem in an adventurous and unique way join us on an off road tour in the mountains andfoothills which surround Jerusalem from the West.Our tours vary and start with the basic 1 hour tour and on to 2 hours and an Half day tour which includes lunch In a good restaurant Sout West of Jerusalem.We are currently working on opening a 2 day safari crossing the northern part of the Judea Desert in the foot steps ofKing David in his escape from King Saul.Join us today for a tour which will be one of your highlights in your vacation in Israel.
Los Angeles, California
“Awesome tour which is not to be missed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2012

There were 9 of us celebrating a bachelorette party for a real sweet friend and decided to do the "half day tour" . It turned out to be one amazing experiance with beautiful views of the Jerusalem backcountry lots of fun and very experienced staff.
If you want to experiance something different and exciting then this is the way to go.
Eli and Gil keep up the good job and thank you for an awesome day.

Visited March 2012
Eli C, Owner at Jerusalem ATV Adventure Tours, responded to this review, 4 April 2012
Thank you so much for the review. Your energy made that day a very special one.
Please send my best regards to the girls and we are looking forward to seeing you soon.
Eli
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Orlando, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Adventure!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2012

Went to visit Israel and to end the trip off, my dad and I went on the ATV tour and enjoyed a wonderful dinner on top of the mountain that our tour instructor took us to. He was a great tour guide. I got an idea of how far we have traveled as he showed special landmarks of Jerusalem. We were more on the advanced riders side and we flew through the mountains and hit the puddles and got soaked! Such a blast! I would definitely recommend this tour for those who would like to get out of the crazy city and take a breath of fresh air and experience something new.

2 Thank Alana K
Eli C, Owner at Jerusalem ATV Adventure Tours, responded to this review, 14 March 2012
This ATV tour was your idea and I am so glad that your father accepted it and that you chose our company for the tour.
Indeed you were on the more advanced riders side and it was a blast.
Do me a big favor and never ride your Grizzly with out at least an helmet on.
Be well, it was a real pleasure having you with us.
Longboat Key, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Unique adventure of surrounding Judea on ATV”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2012

Finding a half day tour for an unique experience in Jerusalem, I searched TripAdvisor for suggestions. A half day trip on ATV in the surrounding hills, forests, and riverbeds of Jerusalem was something my 21 year old daughter suggested. The ratings were all 5 stars. I sent my email request, and the next day Eli, the owner called and arranged a wonderful afternoon that I won't forget. The scenery was undistrubed by any development. We visited a working Mikvah in the hills, maybe the only one of its kind. We stopped for an early dinner on a mountaintop resort with a fabulous view of the city. The food and atmosphere reminded me of Colorado. Eli accomodated our request for a private adventure with no increase in price. Ther price is established beforehand and no hiddern suprises, unlike some of my other experirences. I recommend this tour as an adventure to anyone who seeks something else. Quality equipment and service. Honesty and integrity is what was most valued.

1 Thank Taras K
I can honestly say that this tour with your daughter and yourself was enjoyable for me not less then it was for you,because apart from being skilled riders which enabled us to cover lots of ground I had the opportunity to meet amazing and gentle people.
Thank you.
Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Tour, Excellent Guide”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2012

both of the employees we met were friendly, knowledgeable and accommodating. When I called the number, Eli immediately gave me his mobile number so I wouldn't miss him if he was out of the office.

Visited January 2012
1 Thank Dplm
Eli C, Owner at Jerusalem ATV Adventure Tours, responded to this review, 23 February 2012
Thank you for choosing our company. Looking forward to seeing you the next time your in Israel.
Tel Aviv, Israel
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“In a league of their own”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2012

We are a real estate company operating in Israel and abroad. 2 weeks ago we had a corporate day at Jerusalem ATV Tours.
It was 3 hours of pure fun. Fabulus views,new gear and proffessional guides.
Since ATVing is an activity we had done more then once i can say that this company is in a different league.

Visited January 2012
1 Thank Udi E
Eli C, Owner at Jerusalem ATV Adventure Tours, responded to this review, 9 February 2012
I want to thank you guys for deciding to have your corporate day with us. We had a great time with your company and looking forward to seeing you again.