“Everything about Link was very nice!!!”

Link Restaurant Jerusalem
Ranked #148 of 716 Restaurants in Jerusalem
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Italian, Israeli, International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: " LINK " was founded in 1997 and and since working as a food and drink excellent. The beautiful garden in the center of urban environment give the peaceful time during the rush of the day Same as the night time. The "LINK" become one of the places you must be.
Florida
“Everything about Link was very nice!!!”
Reviewed 20 February 2012

Located in the center of the city in an old house set back off a side street, we enjoyed our lunch at Link very much. The menu choices were interesting and the food was good. Our appetizers ...especially the felafel & warm chick peas, eggplant ravioli, and chopped liver were delicious. We tried the Israeli kebab, chicken in coconut milk, steak burger and meatballs in sauce.....each dish was unique and it seemed someone in the kitchen cares. The portions were so generous that we couldn't finish them.....lots to take home. The service was pleasant and the atmosphere was relaxed and enjoyable. Good coffee too.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank Shar1805
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

• Hebrew first
Herzliya, Israel
“Nice place with great food”
Reviewed 12 February 2012

Excellent location in the centre on town, great service and food
Will go again next time in town

1 Thank Howard F
Chris Sandeman
“I would have given it 5 stars...but the service was SO rude...a shame!”
Reviewed 11 February 2012

On Shabbat in Jerusalem, it can be bought to find places to eat. Link is, so it's a go to on a Saturday for lunch/brunch. And the food really is good...the wine is frankly too expensive at around €7-9 a glass, but as the food is probably slightly under-priced, it balances. We sat at the bar, and the barman was terrific (well, he forgot half our order twice and things came kind of out of time, but his super friendly attitude made us feel at home at we were happy to wait until things were sorted out). Sadly, his female colleague should simply not be in the service industry. Might have been a bad day for her, the place was jumping, but you can't show up to work with a rude attitude. From other posts, I can only imagine people are talking about the same woman. She almost bit my head off when I asked for a menu, and when I said "thank you!" she stared me down for a half second, and just turned away without a response! It was borderline "strange" but we were in a good made and just laughed it off and made a little bit of fun of her for the rest of the meal by being painfully friendly and polite:) Eventually, she even warmed up a little...hopefully her manager actually cares what people write on TA and will help "encourage" her to be friendly, especially to foreigners in a strange land.

Btw, everything looked great. I wish I was hungry enough to grab a burger. On a sunny day, they also have a really nice patio outside. This was my second visit here (first time about 2 years ago) and I would certainly recommend giving it a try...especially on Saturday if you're stuck!

• Visited February 2012
Sao Paulo, SP
“Poor service”
Reviewed 17 January 2012

I took a friend to eat last saturday(14/01/2012) and I was ashamed. The attendant asked me to relocate three times. ok, no problems so far. But when I pay in U.S. dollars, the stupid atendend by the way, said he would not accept payment in U.S. dollars because there was no bank. She is very thick. I did not ask to exchange money, I was paying only the lunch that was reasonable. Not worth. I do not recommend.

• Visited January 2012
Silver Spring, Maryland
“Great dinner for a large group”
Reviewed 24 December 2011

Our tour guide was able to set up a 4 course dinner for 19 people with 1 days notice.
The restaruant responded nicely with a meal of bread and salad followed by appetizers including a wonder fried califlower patty. Next was a large section of grilled meats anjd vegetables followed by a dessert course of 4 ice cream flavors and 4 or so other desserts. WIne was included. The price for our group was on the high side but it was one of the most extensive and delicious meals on our tour.

• Visited December 2011