“A Great Way to See Jerusalem”

Midnight Biking Through Jerusalem
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Cycle through the streets and alleyways of old and new Jerusalem, during the quiet hours of the night. Sense the midnight magic of the holy city as you ride through its quarters. You will be led on this extraordinary 3-hour tour – which is intended for those who can ride at an intermediate level – by an experienced tour guide. It is suitable for family outings, workplace functions, and other special events, and can be conducted in either English or Hebrew.
Reviewed 9 April 2012

My wife and I just finished Midnight Biking and can't get to sleep yet. We had a fabulous time. We found that biking was a great speed for touring. Fast enough to see plenty, but slow enough to really see things in detail. Moshe offers a wonderful tour and just as importantly, the support guys handle everything to make the biking enjoyable. The bikes were very good quality. We recommend the tour highly and plan to return with some friends in the summer.

1  Thank Mark S

Reviewed 19 February 2012

I took this bike trip by myself last week and had a great time. After visiting the old city for several days, this bike tour at night was a really worthwhile addition to my experience in the old city. The biking was just the right distance, and the guides we very knowledgable. Highly recommend this experience.

1  Thank David K
Reviewed 30 January 2012

I went on a group ride on January 25, 2012 and it far exceeded any and all expectations that I had. We were worried about the hilly terrain, but to our delight the route taken bypassed many of the large Jerusalem hills. We only had to bike up 3 moderate hills, but they were very manageable. The awesome views and sites which we saw were amazing to see at night. It was incredible to bike through the Old City of Jerusalem at night when it's so quite. I would highly recommend this bike tour to everyone!

2  Thank Eytan M
Reviewed 26 January 2012

A very interesting an interactive tour. No where else can you tour the holiest place in the world and at the same time have fun riding though it's streets. Definitely rrecommend this tour!!!

Reviewed 18 January 2012

Our tour guide was super friendly and personable. I have been to Israel a few times (including for an entire year in Yeshiva) and still enjoyed and benefitted from this tour. Even if you have seen other tours like this or have been to Israel, I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS TOUR because it is different than others. The biking was a lot of fun, but I would recommend that you are at least an Intermediate bike rider. The biking wasent so difficult, but there are times that you go uphill.
Overall I would rate this A+