Sunset inn(Eilat)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$ 104
Guest House Custo(Eilat)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$ 2,899
  • Breakfast included
Dan Eilat(Eilat)
TripAdvisor
All reviewspalace hotelgreat hotelswimming poolother hotelsthe food is greatherodssuitevacationisraelseacomfortshampoo
Reviewed 29 April 2018

We stayed at the Herods Boutique which many people get confused with the Herods Palace, they are two separate hotels. Herods Boutique is run down and outdated. The rooms are falling apart and need a lot of work, the rooms have this smell which is not pleasant (I think it has something to do with the sewers system)
This Hotel is far from being close to a 4 star as they claim to be. We tried to tell management about all the issues but we were just ignored and nothing was done. Pictures are worth a thousand words, Please take a look and see for yourself!

We had the worst experience here and management does not care about those who walk into the hotel smoking when its supposed to be a smoke-free environment. I guess smoking is one thing Isreal has yet to ban inside Restaurants and Hotels.

If you do decide to stay here please play close attention to your BILL, because anyone can walk up to any bar and say any room number and charge away. They need to update the system where they can see a picture of the person claiming to stay in that room before charging them.

Room Tip: Do Not choose the Lagoon View, because you will have campers and RV's looking in
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Ofra K, Manager at Herods Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Dear Mr. Arie,

As the guest relations manager at the Herods complex, i directly talked with your sister-in-law, Mrs. Lea and Mrs. Lugassy, (who talked in the name of all the family including yourself) and they did appreciated the services and complimented the staff.
The problem you've met in the hotel concerns only what have been agreed between you and the agent you booked the stay with (as you wrote on your review). Be sure that we will continue giving you the best service.

I and the Hotel staff wish you a pleasant continue with us.

Best regards,
Sandra Nahoum

Reviewed 26 April 2018

I booked a room and our plans changed and I needed to cancel my reservation. NONE of the numerous contact emails I sent were responded to. I finally called them and the phone rang at least 10 times before someone picked up. I got someone who didn't speak English so I was put on hold for 3 minutes. Finally some picked up and after she took my information she told me she couldn't cancel the reservation because only the reservation department could and she would transfer me. So I waited on the phone for another 10 minutes and no one ever connected with me. All I got was ringing and then some music over & over & over again. I finally hung up in frustration. What does it take to communicate with these people?

Oh, and, trying to "manage your account" through their website doesn't work.
I am so frustrated I don't know what to do.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Ofra K, General Manager at Herods Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Dear guests ,
I am sorry for the misunderstanding created to cancel your vacation.
I do not have data from where you ordered and where you wanted to cancel, you did not stay at the hotel so I can not comment on it.
Best regards,
Ofra Kadosh
Director of Herods Boutique
Eilat

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

While I was traveling with my family to Eilat I was excited from the impressive building “Herods boutique ”.
But don’t wrong!
The luxury appearances of the hotel
Not even close to what happens inside it.
We reserved a sea view grand room and what supposed to be a Red Sea view appeared to be an artificial lake which they call a Lagune. While asking to change they said they will call us back but didn’t get back to us.
This place is a piece of marble without soul which might be in the
Main building, the Herods Palace and to be honest, I’m not sure ..
When I think of this hotel I realize the expression ״do not look at the jar, but at what's inside it״
The second star is devoted for the cleaners waiters and and the dining room staff.
Don’t do the mistake we did!

Stayed: October 2017
Ofra K, General Manager at Herods Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

DEAR GUEST,
I'M sorry you did not enjoy the view from your room .
the view posed to the red mountains and lagona .
the hotel is special with servise special .
anyway thanks for the feedback .

OFRA KADOSH

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Do not be misled by the Name "Boutique" which has been added to cover the disadvantage of being far away from the five star facility of Herods Palace, the price is higher while the facility and location is barely a three star hotel.
The Grand room includes a dirty old balcony which we even haven't used once.
No drinking water left in the room as we have expected the minimum to get so we have ordered two bottles of drinking water which we paid for USD 14!! While arriving We have asked to move to the Herods but being offered to replace it to a room for disabled in the second floor with no view. After refusing for their offer they promised to get back with a more reasonable option a day after but nobody came back.
We paid for 3 nights B&B more than USD 3,200 for two rooms, worst value you can get for such a price!!!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Barzid

Dear guests.
thank you for feeedback we will investigate the point you uploaded, and improved
to the extent correct.

best regards,
ofra kadosh

Reviewed 24 September 2017

Returning to the hotel for the fourth time. A very high standard hotel with all the facilities you need. Excellent staff and efficient personal service. The food is varied and very tasty, and the breakfast is amazing. The rooms are large and very comfortable, paying attention to every detail the guest needs. Comfortable bed that you do not want to get out of .. a large pool with private beds. Fast food by the pool is
!!! available. arrived alone and with friends. Always satisfied. I definitely recommend i

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Ofra K, General Manager at Herods Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2017

DEAR GUESTS
Thanks for the feeedback heats the heart we be happy to host you again
best regards