All reviews great hotel star hotel herods suite vacation sea jordan shampoo promenade
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

A +
good location , nice view from the rooms.
the meals are great .
A great choice for you to come to a vacation in eilat , the staff is very nice and pleasant, upgraded to the suite as a customer of sahmaim Club .
i will come again for sure

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Management response:Responded 18 September 2017

dear guest,
thanks on feedback
we will be happy to host you again

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I just got back from a wonderful long weekend at the Herods Boutique. We enjoyed a free early check and late check out with no extra charge. The entire facility of the Herods is absolutely breathtaking. Of course you can see a little wear and tear but looking at the big picture it's like heaven on earth. Didn't expect such a place in Eilat! Bed is comfy, staff is great and the room is really clean. Breakfast was also nice with ample to choose from.

I highly recommend this hotel for all holiday makers !

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 1 August 2017

Dear Guest,
Your gracious review makes our property very proud..
We hope to have the privilege to serve you again in the not so distant future.

Your sincerely,
OFRA KSDOSH
GENRAL MANAGER

Reviewed 27 July 2017

Amazing room hotel calm and good atmosphere without the bustle and noise of a big hotel amazing facilities! Ofra the manager in particular made us feel very welcome and enhanced our visit greatly...hope to come back!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Management response:Responded 9 August 2017

Thanks on feedback we thav appreciate it hopeto see you again
General manager

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Don't book this hotel!!!⛔⛔⛔
Hotel staff steal your personal staffes/goods‼️‼️
I was robbed in my room 680 at the Herods Boutique hotel in Eilat. We have been there for 3 nights June 29-July 2. The stuff steal green addidas sunglasses at the second day. Next day they steal my wedge shoes with 6 size and original iphone charging.

They steal my shoes and sunglasses! Recepcion staff did nothing and even was't surprised. They said it could be possible when room service clean your room. How is it possible to do in five stars hotel?! They took my phone number, but ofcourse didn't find all our stuff.

We had no bathrobes, shampoo, shower gel. At the day, when they steal my shoes, they didn't leave any towels-no towels at all in the room.

There are two mattresses on single bed. It doesn't call double bed. It is two single beds.

Staff ask to leave the beach at 6pm. I would like to stay at beach longer and take sunbathing, but they don't care. Hotel visitors nothing for this hotel.

So don't go to the hotel, where is normal to steal. May be tomorrow it will be normal to steal your passport.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pavel K
Management response:Responded 9 August 2017

Dear guest
Im sorrr that you iost you shoes olso after we were looking for we did not find.

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

I was there with my freinds and once with my family it is amazing place.. its so beautiful ... the rooms are very big and the pool is heven for everyone .
The food is great..
The servise is the best..i hope to be in the next year again...

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Sandra N, Guest Relations Manager at Herods Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2017

Dear Guest,
Your gracious review makes our property very proud.
We strive to make this home to our many valued guests and certainly feel a sense of accomplishment when this is achieved.
We appreciate you mentioning all the facilities and offerings of the hotel.

We hope to have the privilege to serve you again in the not so distant future.

Your sincerely,