1,878 results
All reviews great hotel swimming pool ice mall dining room is the hotel is clean family vacation bottom line hotel is located children marina gym israel
Reviewed 22 May 2018

It has been a second time we've stayed in Magic Palace and we would definitely come back if we ever get a chance! This time we've visited with the family and took two double rooms. The view from the rooms is stunning - thanks to hotel's unique architecture you get the view doesn't matter which room you get! The rooms were quite big and convenient, well designed, renovated and had all amenities you need. The wifi can get a bit weak, especially if you use it for work during early evening hours but it works great in the lobby so it wasn't really an issue. The food was good too. The pool has heated water during the winter and lots of shades to protect you from burning sun of Eilat. The location is amazing - just beside beautiful marina and few steps away from the main attractions of the city. The only downside was the staff at the reception during the check-in - they seemed quite stressed and in rush to "get rid of us". They also didn't had the flyers with the info about the meals and facilities in English which I find quite weird in the hotel with so many international guests. It would be nice if reception staff were a bit more welcoming and smiling to meet the high standards of this hotel. However, everyone else was very nice and our stay in overall was just perfect.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 23 May 2018

Lital levy
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

The hotel is a beautiful hotel, with underground and outdoor parking, tasty food, a well-appointed dining room, courteous service and an answer at all times. Beautiful and clean rooms, sea and pool view, gym Jacuzzi. Warmly recommended for vacation in Eilat and in all Fattal hotels

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 6 May 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback to the Magic PALACE.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

we were a group of retired people and spend 4 days and 3 nights at this very cute hotel...nice service.....excellent food....me and my wife got a nice suite at the end of the corridor but this had a total negative impact to the internet.....which is a kind of not working ....I recommend for who needs a good internet to ask for a room near the lifts.

Room Tip: the suites are very big but without balcony
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 15 March 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write about the Magic Palace on Trip Advisor.
It was a pleasure to read your comments and we are happy that you enjoyed yourself at the our hotel.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

I have been staying at this hotel on and off while traveling for a while now and I must say that I was never disappointed. This hotel has the best staff, amazing food, incredible hospitality, the rooms are nice and comfortable. It never ceases to amaze me. I know that every time that I'm gonna stay at the U Magic Palace hotel in Eilat I will have the time of
my life. One employee that I especially admire is Gefen, she always takes care of us the guests in such devotion. Overall I can not recommend this hotel any more than I already have.. Just give it a try in your next trip I'm sure you wont regret it!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Management response:Responded 15 March 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback to the Magic PALACE.

Reviewed 12 February 2018

We enjoyed our stay at the Magic Palace hotel. Comfortable rooms, free wifi, good service, wonderful food, even the heated swimming pool was a pleasure.
There were many things we liked about the Magic Palace, but I would urge the management to make some changes.
Most importantly, there were no showers in our room, only a bathtub. Bathtubs are great for children, but for adults, especially older ones, they can be deadly. There was no handrail to hold onto getting in and out. With soap on the bottom of the tub, it is so slippery that it is hard to just stand. Getting in and out of the bathtub was frightening. In order to prevent deadly accidents, I urge the management to rethink the bathroom design and remove all of the bathtubs before someone is seriously injured.
A more minor point, also regarding the bathrooms - there is no toilet brush in the bathroom. When we asked the cleaners about this, they told us that you have to ask for one. That's just silly.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 15 February 2018

Dear Guest,
Your comments are important to us to learn and improve

Lital levy