1,469 results
All reviews cafe royal garden room vip breakfast family hotel great weekend pool view breakfast and dinner the food is great standard room eilat hotels family vacation the executive lounge ice mall salad nice pool floor kingdom
Reviewed 11 May 2018

We stayed on the Kings Floor in a very good room. The lounge was nearby and offered
drinks ,beverages, fruit, sandwiches all day long. It was great to sit on the balcony and look at the wonderful view over Eilat.

Room Tip: well worth booking a kings room
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank stevenofedgware
Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

This big resort caters to families and large groups but I would not recommend it for an intimate couple of vacation. I was there for one night on business and wish I could have enjoyed the room longer. The restaurant serves delicious food but it's a bit loud.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 April 2018

The hotel was a great family vacation in Eilat. Check-in was fast and we were impressed that our room was ready even though we were there early due to our flight. The room was very clean, baby's crib was set up and the child's sofa bed was all ready for us too. The breakfast buffet each morning was delicious with a variety of hot dishes, fruits, veggies, cakes, breads and drinks. The pool and outdoor areas were perfect for the kids as well as the awesome playground on site with Gymboree, video games, movies and plenty for the kids. Our only negative may have been the noise from the pool most of the day and early evening with a room facing the pool. We enjoyed the view and balcony from our room however. We would definitely stay here again!! Thank you to the staff who made it an enjoyable vacation.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 April 2018

i've been there for a week and food was great everyday. service is very good. rooms are ok but might need some renovation, especially bathrooms. recommended for families. location is also perfect as it is 1 min from the beach

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We have mixed feelings about this hotel. To start off, I want to mention that there were two employes that were incredibly professional, friendly and kind, Dmitry and Rany. Especially Dmitry should be promoted as the head of guest relations. Seriously, the whole staff could learn so much from him! He was by far the most professional, friendly and knowledgeable employee at the hotel, no doubt about it.

As we traveled during a school holiday, the hotel was absolutely packed with families with small children. The hotel was so noisy and chaotic, we didn't feel like being on a holiday. There were just too many children and the hotel didn't seem to have any of that chaos under control.

First, the information they had on hotels.com was incorrect and there were services listed that didn't actually exist. I had a chat with the hotel about this and they handled it very professionally but unfortunately it was only a small part of the overall negative experience.

Our check-in was a disaster. The young boy in the lobby didn't explain us anything about the hotel, the breakfast, the services they provide, nothing! All this person did was hand us our key card. He didn't even ask to register our credit card for further purchases which I didn't think of either, so when ever we bought something we had to pay for it immediately. This is a basic thing all hotels should do and I really didn't bother to do it myself later either.
Also, there was no information booklet in the room and we didn't know anything about the services they provde. We felt like we had booked a 3 start hotel with the most unprofessional staff. Eventually, after asking for more information (and compalining to the management), we were given a piece of paper with some details regarding the services.

The same continued at the breakfast. There was a long queue to the breakfast as it was overcrowded at certain times. We were shown to a table but nobody bothered to tell us where to get coffee or that there is an egg bar outside. It's a huge area and being packed with people, you just cannot know where to find these things. Plenty of choice to eat but quality was so-so. Coffee was great, though!

The pool area was ok and they had lots of sunbeds in different parts of the pool area and some of them were even quite peaceful. When going to the pool, I realised we didn't have towels so I went back to the room to call guest services (it was crowded in the lobby so no point in asking there). First, the person answering the phone at guest services should be replaced as they were ridiculously rude on several different times I called them to ask for information. I was told to go down to the pool area and I would see the towels there. I went down and did not see a place with towels. I asked at the bar and they told me there to find it. It was not easy to find at all!!! It's down the stairs and twice around the corner! Also, nobody told me at any point that I needed cards for towels (make sense, but no one told me where to find them and that I actually needed these to get towels at any point!).
The sunbeds were very lousy and you couldn't set them as you wished because the fabric was too stiff. The water in the pool was not heated and was a bit chilly.

The room was very nice and modern. The furniture was new and sleep quality excellent. Housekeeping was also good. The room was very quiet and we got a great sleep. Our room was facing the pool and the lagoon, and was located on the 3rd floor.

The hotel doesn't lend you an iron and an ironing board but there is an ironing room. This room was impossible to find, and when eventually someone came to show where it was it turned out to be completely useless because the iron they have is the cheapest iron you can find. There isn't even a steaming option, just a plain iron. When I pointed this out, I was told that "Well, it's an iron, isn't it!?"...

The laundry service was excellent. Very efficient and did great job!

The location of the hotel is good.

Their parking is a deserted sandy area a 5-minute walk from the hotel that is accessible to anyone in the city.

I had emailed the hotel beforehand with some questions but nobody had bothered to reply.

All in all this was not a good experience and we cannot recommend this hotel to people traveling without children. This is not a 5 star hotel, unfortunately quite far from it.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple