1,245 results
All reviews royal room ranch house vip lounge beautiful hotel private beach other hotels isrotel chain family room pool area great pool five star hotel big hotel sea view standard room breakfast and dinner kids club dining room
Reviewed 6 December 2017

We booked on Wednesday in a flash of spontaneity.
The weather was marvelous [high 20's C] and the hotel was even better.
This is our 4th visit to this hotel [3rd year in a row this time around] to celebrate our Wedding anniversary but this year it was also to mark my wife's starting a new phase in her life - going out to Pension.
Well, when I told the person at Reception she went all the way and upgraded us to a FANTASTIC room on the 16th floor!!!
Everything was simply GREAT - the service, the food, the room, the valet parking, the view the...EVERYTHING - and then a minor glitch - my wife got stuck in the elevator on Friday night - definitively NOT NICE, but quickly resolved.
This is simply a terrific hotel so stop wasting time looking at others, save time and book here.
Enjoy!!

Room Tip: We always prefer higher floors - the view of the Eilat Bay [seeing 4 countries] is amazing.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

This was my second vacation in Royal Beach Hotel. There is a remarkable change concerning the whole city of Eilat. Common areas are far cleaner and organised than some 5 years before. It is evident that Israel tries to attract more and more tourists. Reorganising human resources seems to be a much longer procedure. The Royal Beach Hotel with its impressive suites overlooking the RedSea perfectly reflects this contraversial situation. While you get perfect cleanliness and perfect food quality - some members of the personnel would destroy these efforts in a minute. It is pretty evident that they get no training whatsoever so they behave along their own considerations. This was how we ran into an absurd situation at the beach - belonging to the hotel - where an employee called BORIS practically THREATENED us. We were told that the beds at the beach are free of charge but this BORIS - you could never see his eyes hidden behind extremely dark sunglasses - made it clear that we have to tip him for getting a bed. He and his men practically reigned over this section of the sea side operating some sort of miniature maffia there. I wonder if the management is aware of this... It was wierd.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kathleen Lora M
Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

Most of the hotels in Eilat were built 20 years ago. This hotel is well maintained and he services is the best in Eilat. Isrotel is the best hotel brand in Israel. The stuff is friendly.. The food is special and the views are magnificent

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 November 2017

We've been going to the Royal Beach in Eilat yearly for about 5 years and we felt more like we were simply in a "move 'em in and move 'em out" experience.
The views, location, lobby area is stunning, but it goes downhill from there. The food, at first seems ridiculously abundant and amazing, but it's rather dated fare and although it looked great, the tastes were not amazing for most items.
The rooms need updating desperately. The furniture in our 6th floor extra suite was ragged and torn. The shower curtain was moldy. I asked that it be changed and it never was in our 3-day stay. The bathroom stunk the entire stay.
The mini-bar was horrid at best. First off, we couldn't open it at all! I called the front desk and she explained it required leaving a cc at the front desk -- mid-sentence she said, "Oh you did! Well let me release the mini-bar lock then." It was the old-fashioned auto-mat type of dispensing items which wreaked of mistrust. In the night I was thirsty and didn't want to wake my husband, but I couldn't see the items in their plastic cases which were sealed in plastic drawers that immediately shut once something was removed and cannot be returned. There was no bottled water and I was not interested in a beer -- the items I did not choose but got stuck taking out to take a closer look, (as I couldn't see), I set on the dresser hoping that I wouldn't be accused of eating them!
At the dining room, we gave our room number and we had paid [a lot] extra in advance for our daughter and her husband. When we arrived and said we were six the hostess got nasty and said, "You didn't pay! They cannot come in!" My husband kindly explained that he absolutely sat the day prior and pre-paid all the meals for our two extra family members upon which she said, "I'll see about that." Again -- being treated like criminals was not what we consider luxury service. The service was abominable.
We stayed once in the Royal Beach in Tel Aviv and spent $1,200 / night which I think is PRICEY. The service was far superb and that hotel really did focus on a luxury experience. The Eilat Royal Beach, however, unless they upgrade not only their rooms and food -- but also their attitude -- will not see our return.

Room Tip: ask for sea views and anything that's been upgraded.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Aviva K
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

The hotel is beautiful All rooms face the sea.
The bathrooms are exquisite. The beach is beautiful The service on the beach and pools are wonderful. The breakfast is elaborate Great cappuccino The promenade is boring at best but I didn’t come to shop Very little to do in Eilat but we came to relax One day is plenty Wouldn’t waste the time again. One thing I’m surprised at is how much the people there smoke Has anyone published the incidence of lung cancer and smoking now not just smoking but blow it in your face until we complained and left a beautiful seaside restaurant Wake up and institute no smoking rules ☠️☠️☠️☠️

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple