1,084 results
All reviews view from the balcony public areas special thanks hotel is situated ice mall salad marina sea vacation kosher jerusalem
Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

It was a blast! The service is great! I couldn’t expect it to be so good, but it actually was! The food is really good, we would definitely gonna come back again. Thank you so much for the experience!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Hotel with excellent service
We stayed at the hotel last month.
We received an amazing service from the Bell Boy at the reception.
At the reception desk, they were charming and smiling.
We got a large room with a gorgeous view of the bay.
The dining room had a varied selection and everything was so delicious.
We had an amazing experience. We will come again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

IHG please remove your name from this hotel before the damage to your reputation is permenant. The staff was extermely rude and unhelpful. We attempt to park in the garage to be told the garage is full. We pull up to the front. No bell person to help with luggage and the only person sitting in the front claims not to speak English. The reservation clearly states non-smoking room, the room was full of cigarette burns. Room was dirty. We should have looked at trip advisor reviews before booking. Lesson learned

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank YaserD
Revital B, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Eilat, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Hi YaserD
Thank you for your candid review. We apologize that your recent stay did not meet expectations. We appreciate your comments and will share these with our team so that we can continue to improve our services. We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future, so that we can provide a better experience.

Revital Benjamin

Reviewed 22 May 2018

We are frequent worldwide travelers-just checked in here. Our preference is Hilton or Marriott hotels whenever possible....but never have issues with Holiday Inn so we chose that brand as well.
Do not expect ANY luxury-or even a tidy clean quiet room-even at $255/night!
We pull up to unload at the front entrance and wait while 5 other cars ahead unload...zero help with luggage-surprise no valet, no parking either and no one but a crabby security girl sitting outside the front door basically yelling at us to move the car-as we are removing luggage on our own. The hotel parking garage refused us entry- we are told it is full? So basically -to bad so sad for you -go find someplace else to park?! Are you kidding me?! I was expected to go park around the block and drag luggage to the front entrance up the hill-are you frigging kidding me Crowne Plaza?! SMH...
Amazing...they did miraculously find an available spot for us to park in the garage only after I went to the front desk and had a fit-and guess what folks?!-there were *many* available parking spots in the garage when we go inside past the nasty rude garage attendant so WTH Crowne Plaza?! Not ONE hotel employee said something as simple as 'hello welcome to the Crowne Plaza"...
Ok then...we get to the room and omg-filthy, dirty, in disrepair and obvious lack of maintenance throughout this entire hotel! Uggh -see my pics of filthy tub with heaven only know what chunks inside...a huge gross black hairball on the filthy worn flooring...carpeting full of ? Cigarette burns? even though we requested specifically a NON SMOKING room!...and I will admit after the parking fiasco they supposedly upgraded us to a suite and provided a free drink voucher-all I can say is Crowne Plaza take your name off this dump-sincerely an American wishing we booked ANY of the other surrounding obviously much nicer + more cared for and maintained hotels.
Holiday Inn -how sad-this review is coming to you from an IHG rewards club member. This hotel-honestly not even close to Crown Plaza standards-any cheap local $50 hotel will be cleaner, quieter and in better overall condition than this dump. Stay elsewhere!!!
Photos-1)stained shoddy lobby seating 2)hairball 3)dirty carpeting in hallway to our room 4)disgusting dirty tub 5)corner of cruddy shower 6)moldy shower door 7)mold and filth extends up entire shower door 8)door to bath in such disrepair-even the stain is totally worn away covered with filth!
And lastly here since their wi-fi is so suckishly slow to the point of ridiculous just stay on your cell and use data and save yourself the aggravation...again worst grossest hotel ever! On the plus side -I’m grasping at trying to find any positive-view was nice but average and we will only stay 1 night!

Room Tip: Don't choose one here-STAY ELSEWHERE!!!
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank vabeachlover_2009
David B, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Eilat, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Dear vabeachlover_2009
Thank you for reviewing our hotel, I must say that I feel very bad with your review and especially the fact that you sent this same review under different names and on few medias...I understand deeply that something made you feel bad and I wish to comment as follows:
I have watched our surveillance cameras all over and have noticed that upon your arrival the bell boy wasn't on his post, this probably occurred due to him giving service to another guest should you have checked in to your room the luggage would have arrived promptly but you chose not to wait for this to happen.
In the garage it is clearly seen that you have entered it as per safety regulations (check by security officer and registering car number)and you have been pointed out a free parking space, our hotel offers free parking on first come first serve basis and we have more than enough parking place as required by local laws.
Our quality of service manageress has contacted you to meet and apologize for your feelings but upon meeting you she was ignored by you and disrespected deeply by you, I have apologized to her on your behalf ...she wanted to advise you of our future reconstructions planned at the last third of 2018 including investments of millions of $ and just wanted to give you a compensation for your bad experience but instead of listening to her you just sent here away !
I'm sure that you noticed that all our rooms face the view of the marina and the Red Sea and hope that you enjoyed our free fast WIFI...
I wish you all the best and GODS blessings for good health and prosperity

Reviewed 14 May 2018

For:
Spacious rooms
Pool
Huge buffet-based restaurant
Many rooms face the marina

Against:

A struggle to charge extras to our room
Impersonal
Don't choose if you want peace and quiet!

Conclusion:
A big bed box, characterless but suits the resort.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank C901S
Revital B, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Eilat, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Dear C901S
Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us

Best Regards