See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 February 2016 via mobile

Rooms are really dirty and wornout, bed sheets and towels are also dirty and has cigarettes burned holes, a lot of noise around (partying at night, fire alarm and staff shouting with no reason), the pool is closed (but it's not mentioned anywhere), rooms are dark and has mould.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Vaida J
Reviewed 27 August 2015

Overall good experience, decent value for reasonable pay. Located in the center of Eilat (main street) but close to the marina beach area. Breakfast is the same every morning but overall not bad. Room was of a good size with all necessary facilities. Safe area with many shops, supermarket and movie theater nearby. Staff at reception was good.

as for negatives - Cleaning staff doesn't really clean, hardly changes towels. And very, very loud for no reason yelling to each other (there was this one particular lady giving commands to others), was hard to tolerate. Also, dont book taxi through the hotel, I'm not sure what the deal is but they give higher rate than if you book directly.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank lenoksru
Reviewed 8 June 2015 via mobile

The worst hotel ever!!!
I booked for three nights cause the picture at there site looked good after one night I run away from this dirty place.
The staff were ok the manager of the hotel Hani was very rood.
The rooms at the hotel don't look like the pictures on the web side.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
5  Thank Vyds
Reviewed 22 March 2015

I choose this place because i spent a weekend in elat with my sister about a year and a half ago and we choose this hotel and we were satisfied at that time! This time i brought my parents and I said i ll book the same place it served once it will serve again.... We entered the hotel and the smell of cheap and too much parfume made us nauseuos, then at the check-in the receptionist claimed that we booked 4 rooms (we booked only 2 proof in the email of reservation), very unfriendly staff! But what can we do... The night was horrible... I am still young but not in the age of finding drinking alkohol, getting drunk and being lound in the hotel the biggest fun... A group of teenagers made the alarm go off in the middle of the night, they kept slamming the doors even though a few guests and me told them to be quiet they wouldn t take the party outside... And there was no one at the reception who could restore the order! Next day when i dared to complain the receptionist was rude and claimed that these guests were removed from the hotel... They weren t ... The next night was the same... Imagine your holiday at this nice holiday city and you can t enjoy it because u don t sleep and you spend your next day basically as piece of pita hoping for a calmer and relaxing night that won t happen... Besides this, the room was dirty... The bed was broken...

People who read this should know that i am not a hard person to please i am very satisfied with a little... But this time they should have paid me for staying there.... And i am mad because we have paid less or similar amount for much much better service! Definetly learned a lesson!

Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
5  Thank Veronabuba
Reviewed 7 March 2015

First I wanted to write "incredibly bad hotel" - but hotel is something else. This is nothing more than a roof over your head in the way too expensive area of Eilat.
Only to recommand if your budget is lower than low.
Don't know where to start: unfriendly staff at the receiption, dirty rooms with hair in the sink and stains on the toilet, hair on the bed, smelly rooms, loud and annoying guests (that are probably booking of price reasons), damaged furniture, ...
The best what happened to me was, that the breakfast slaon wasn't opened on a friday, so they gave me a voucher for the cafe place opposite side - nice breakfast over there.

So - only if you are desperate, very poor and just need to close your eyes at night, 2 minutes away from the airport - than choose this place. Don't let them fool you with the nice outside wooden optic - go up in the 1st floor and see the carpet in the corridor - disgusting!

Room Tip: Chose another place, not this hotel.
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business