“Dream stay! ”
Review of Atilla's Getaway

Atilla's Getaway
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

If I found Atilla's getaway at the beginning of my Turkey adventure, I probably wouldn't have seen much else of Turkey! Carlos picked us up at the train station and brought us to their piece of paradise! The space is so gorgeous that you feel like you don't need to leave for a proper vacation. The pool and the outside lounge area feels like you are at a luxury resort! But the greatest part of the stay here is Atilla and staff, everyone here has such big hearts and go above and beyond to help you with all your travel plans! Atilla even managed to squeeze us on a 3 day cruise when we had just 4 days left! Andddd mapped out all our fastest and cheapest ways of travel! I am so happy we landed in Atilla's backyard!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Awesome! This is the only place you should stay when visiting Selcuk!

Atilla & Carlos are amazing. Always around to chat to, hang out with or ask questions. Just feels like home.

The pool area and bar is great. So many areas with comfy seats to relax.

I stayed in a private room. Clean and comfortable with aircon.

Also had dinner there 3 nights in a row! It is absolutely delicious and a must!!
Fantastic to come back after a long & hot day out to jump in the pool and then have a fabulous dinner with mezes & bread.
They cater for vegetarians and vegans. And the portions are huge.

They offer 6 options for breakfast.

Location and surroundings are great. It is a bit out of town, but there is a free shuttle to the centre by the bus station. Very convenient.

Do the hike to Ephesus from Atillas.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Liani G
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

We spent 2 beautiful days here and while initially reserved myself that the place would be too noisy, hectic and too far from Selçuk central my concerns should have not been an issue at all.

Atilla's run shuttle services to/from the property as needed. There is a friendly environment with beautiful views all around. The swimming pools are very clean and while rooms are basic the bed mattress was extremely comfortable and everything was clean. Nice soft towels too and extra towels provided for the pool should you need one.

There's a bar and you can purchase snack meals throughout the day.

It's a family friendly environment. I recommend to anyone wanting to chill with surrounding nature but necesarily doing so in luxury style.

Thank you for accommodating us Carlos and Atilla. I hope to be back one day.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Stay here! I'd say in my Top 10 hostels in the world for staff, facilities and location. Atilla and his team can't do enough, there's a swimming pool, spotless rooms, great food and an amazing view of the town from the restaurant / bar area at night . The location is top drawer, set a little out of town in the hills. The free shuttle works a dream too. Thoroughly enjoyed my stay, so glad I didn't stay in town.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 April 2017

I stayed here for 3 days and what a great experience. Atillas and Carlos both were great hosts. I stay here was really looked after well from the point I arrived to the day I left. Thank you very much Atallias, you have inspired me and to you Carlos, thanks for the good food. I highly recommend this place, paradise.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the pool are great