All reviews garden restaurant the owner the bus dorm room his wife turkey attached restaurant great place to stay private bathroom room was spotless st johns basilica hot water family run traditional turkish breakfast couple of nights izmir airport hussein
Reviewed 23 September 2018

The boomerang guesthouse is owned and operated by Australians - they are very helpful and lots of local knowledge. The room was clean and comfortable - but small and no frills - but this is what was expected for the price.
Breakfast was great.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed there for one night in our way to Romania from Antalya. We arrived there at 11 P.M really tired but the host was really welcoming and lucky us,me and my boyfriend,because we didnt had a reservation but they gaved us a really nice room. The guesthouse is really clean. Its little but cozy,perfect location ,near the Ephes Museum . The garden/food court is relaxing and the soup is great!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

Selcuk was on my way from Kusadasi to Efes via bicyle and back. Found here on hostel world's map, met owners, lovely people. Dorm room and shower was clean and fresh, garden was amazing with trees, flowers and wooden tables & chairs with the renovated historical stone walls and environment. I payed 10 dollars for the bed and really nice breakfast fullfilled with fresh fruits and tea&coffee. And 3 dollars for an amazing dinner. (If you are on budget) Spent two hours in the garden with chillout music and vibes. Common area is the most important thing for the travelers/backpackers so here is 5star to me. The couple has 2 kids, you can talk Turkish, English and Chinese with them, probably they will serve you and help you if you need any information. I had nice talk with Candy about Australia and Turkey, she is so nice and smart.
Thank you so much, Candy, Hüseyin and Melisa Yasemin and the son ;)

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank EmreK1480
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

The family run guesthouse was a lovely stay after a long trip from Cappadocia. The beds were extremely comfy and the room was very clean. My bathroom was not ensuite, but I still had my own private bathroom. When booking it does give you the option to have ensuite bathroom. The place is so adorable and the restaurant area is really nice. One of the best dishes I had there was the teriyaki beef.......sooo delicious!!!

The town itself was so charming and the guesthouse is across a large street, right from the bus stop. At the same bus station area you can find the shuttle that goes to the Ephesus Ruins, which is a short 10-15 min ride and cost 3TL.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Danielle B
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

I would absolutely recommend a stay at Boomerang Guest house whilst visiting Selçuk. Very clean rooms and comfortable. There garden restaurant is a lovely place to relax and chill out. Great Turkish breakfast. The owners are super friendly and helpful and it is very close to Ephesus. Wish we could have stayed longer.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple