All reviews garden restaurant the owner the bus dorm room chinese wife turkey attached restaurant great place to stay private bathroom room was spotless st johns basilica hot water family run traditional turkish breakfast couple of nights izmir airport hussein
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Best worth for the price. Hostess Candy gives way more than just a bed and room! She has wonderful life stories to share and you're gonna love it. The most important thing is, they got the best food in Selçuk, sort of mixing Turkish and Chinese style, different than any other traditional Turkish food. I was very impressed and hope you guys enjoy!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

The ambiance is cosy and comfortable. It's beyond my expectations as my travel agency booked it with budget friendly in mind. The room is clean. The staffs are friendly. They have a restaurant and the food is good as well. Well recommended

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 September 2017

This place is in an excellent location and had a very peaceful and relaxing atmosphere in the dining area. The owners are very friendly and helpful. I would recommend them to anyone who visits Ephesus!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 August 2017

The best place to stay and get to know Ephesus and its surroundings. Our host was the best: very friendly and helped us with everything we needed, he organized and got discounts on all the tours and activities we did. Our room was very cozy and very clean.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights while coming to Selcuk to see Ephesus. A very friendly family run hostel/guesthouse. I arrived and was greeted by Hussein (the owners) wife and she checked me into the dorm room downstairs in an underground sort of room. Large area with lots of single beds but only a handful of guests. The room had natural cooling thanks to it being downstairs which was a relief from the hot July weather. I could actually have a comfortable sleep.
Hussein and his wife were always accomodating, he even helped me book my boat to Samos (Greece), which was my next destination, for a price that was slightly cheaper than anything I've seen online including transfer costs. If you are travelling from Greece to kusadasi by boat they also arrange pickups I believe.

The place has a nice restaurant which I chilled in for many hours during my stay.

Walking distance to the bus station (just across the main road) and even walking distance to Ephesus town itself, although taking the Dolmus is more convenient.

For the low price I paid per night I got everything a solo backpacker could want. Decent wifi, a comfy sleep, clean showers, friendly guests and staff and a very central location. Next door is also the highly rated and reviewed restaurant serving quality Turkish food for a cheap price.

I don't have any complaints about this guesthouse and can recommend it to anyone passing through Selcuk/Ephesus.

Thank you!!