See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Located in Bakirkoy in Istanbul, calm but busy area as well. Everything you want is at a walking distance from the hotel. The sea is 2 min. walk. The manager is very understanding and helpful. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The room is very comfortable and relaxing. Room service is excellent and the room is always spotless clean. I highly recommend it and I now consider it my second home as I am going to stay for 3 months in it

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 January 2018

My last trip was 3 days ago to Istanbul. It was my 5th time in Istanbul and the 5th time in Cloud7. The location is great (50 meters from the Kennedy AutoRoute, 100 meters away from 2 big shopping malls and huge number of cafes and restaurants), the Hotel is clean and calm from the crowd, the best Café (Kahve dunyasi) is just in the same building as the hotel is, and the most important thing is the quality of the service specially the guys in reception (Osman and Zeynep). They're very lovely, flexible and amazingly helpful. If you have a trip to Istanbul near the Airport or in Bakirkoy just go to this hotel without any doubt.

Room Tip: quality, location, staff
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

It's really a nice hotel located in the middle of super active street in bakirkoy and surrounded by carousel and capacity mall add to that kahve dunyasi cafe is downstairs with all the delish smell of Turkish coffee and the room itself is very nice decorated and cozy the staff themselves are so helpful and friendly I enjoyed my short stay in istanbul

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Sumru T, General Manager at Cloud7 Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Dear Sanoo,
We are truly happy that you have enjoyed your stay with us.
Hope to have you back at Cloud 7 in the near future.
Wishing you a wonderful day.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 28 May 2017

We only stayed for 2 nights, room only, so can't comment on breakfast.
Great staff, very friendly, the room was a nice size, very clean as was the bathroom, roomy walk in shower.
I have to say, the bed was soooooooooooooo comfortable! A great black out curtains so slept very well! I noted one comment above about no shower gel, etc, well I never expect this a bring my own, BUT there was shower gel in shower and soap next to the sink.
Also, whilst out and about, the cleaning staff tided the room well and it was spotless.
Great location, close to harbour and many shops, bars and restaurants. If you don't want to be in the heart of the hustle and bustle (Istanbul is rammed!!) then this is a great location. The ferries depart just down from the hotel.
The downside was the lovely chocolate shop in the reception of the hotel, OMG, never seen so much chocolate!!! Not a downside, I was in chocolate heaven, hot drinks came complete with chocolate spoons!
I can highly recommend this hotel

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Sumru T, General Manager at Cloud7 Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2017

Dear Charlene,
I am so glad to hear your nice comments. You made our day! Truly appreciate you taking the time to comment on Cloud7.
We are hoping to have you back in the near future.
Many thanks and regards from Istanbul...

Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

The worst hotel ever, even 3 stars are so much for it. Breakfast( is that really calls breakfast???) is so poor, just some cheese, tomatoes and cucumbers, some tea and u need to wait it for an hour when they order or prepare for u cuz' when u come to kinda buffet place- there is almost nothing.
Room is bad: linen is dirty, room is dirty, shower is tiny ( the room is also btw), there is no shampoo or gel, anything includes ...
I will never visit it again and dont advice u to.

Stayed: December 2016