“Best hostel experience I've ever had”
Review of Mansion by Cheers

Mansion by Cheers
Ranked #24 of 1,259 Speciality Lodging in Istanbul
Reviewed 16 August 2017

I'm really tempted to say this has been my best hostel experience ever, and I've been around the block once or twice...
The location simply cannot be beaten, right in the center of Sultanahmet, but in a very quiet street. I slept great.
The staff was simply the best. Farki, Emre and Amy were always in the best mood and ready to help you with your every need.
Loved the breakfast, very typical of the region, delicious and plentiful.
I also loved my private room, great balcony.
Thanks, guys.
Fabio

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 14 August 2017

I highly recommend mansion by cheers hostel. I have been there for 10 days and it was an amazing stay. Emre and his wife are very reactive and helpful, they gave us a lot of information and guidance (They even helped us to book in a restaurant for my birthday) we will have a different experience with them, as if you are hosted by your friends and you’ll easily meet new people every day.
The hostel is near to main attraction (you can go by foot), but still so calm and very clean.

Room Tip: ask for a room with air-conditioner
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2017

The place was one of best stays we have had in our whole trip to Europe this month. The host Mr. Emre was very helpful in helping us planning the important places to visit over our short visit. Both me and my wife were in love with the two kittens at this place. Sharing your love with a pet (especially cats) is core to a tourist's experience while travelling Istanbul. The house is a pretty old one and redecorated as a funky place. Just note that if you are walking your way to the hostel from the nearby tram station, expect quite a few steep roads on your way, but the stay is worth it. Thanks Emre for making our stay special!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

The place is around 8 minute walk to the Blue mosque area. A lot of museum and famous mosque is around. Also Mr.Attla was very friendly and helpful to tell me where can i visit in Istanbul cuz I was planned the trip in last minutes. Sorry to wait him up 4am cuz i was arrived too early lol

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

İts a very lovely place you can find in sultanahmet. The view of istanbul is amazing wonderful hilarious.... breakfasts are also delicious many kind of foods are available. People are working there very kind, gentle, very very helpful, jokes 7/24 help, hot water, clean rooms and stuff, lovely friendly ambiance
here. Dog and kittens are so lovely. Marine aquarium is also amazing. Must see the ambiance.I didnot want to leave this place. See you soon again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business