“Awesome Pizzas . Amazing service”
Review of Miss Pizza

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Beyoglu
Reviewed 18 August 2017

Im a strict Vegetarian, i sometime struggle to find vegetarian food whilst travelling.
i was wondering the streets of Istanbul and came accross Miss Pizza. Decided to give it a shot and to my surprize it was amazing. they have a large variety of vegetarian dishes as well as many pizza options which was surprising. the food was amazing and the service was gr8 too . Id definately recommend this place to anyone looking for a quaint little Wood Fired Pizza Festaurant .

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

I think this is a nice Italian restaurant with lots of food options to choose from. I tried eggplant pizza and my husband tried pizza Dana. Overall we were happy with our food and the service was also good.

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Absolutely love love love! This is the best pizza crust I've ever eaten (and i went to Italy)

The crust is so delicious that makes me wanna order margaritha but i'm a mushroom lover so, funghi pizza it is! (Ps. Turkey is pretty rich in mushrooms and you can find exceptional tastes if you are lucky)

Pizza is pretty big, almost enough for 2.
This place is cozy and small with Italian decoration. So this place is a must-try.

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

I just walked out of Miss Pizza... nice, cozy and delish.... it reminded me of my old college days is NY Anyway, I had the Rokka Pizza and added some pesto sauce to it....it was just perfect

Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

I came here , for my first time, with my friends and we ordered Calzoni , four cheese and Margherita .

We did not like the four cheese but Margherita and Calzoni were perfect .

The atmosphere is quite nice , i liked it .

Will come again of course .