“Amazing pizza”

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Beyoglu
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Absolutely love love love! This is the best pizza crust I've ever eaten (and i went to Italy)

The crust is so delicious that makes me wanna order margaritha but i'm a mushroom lover so, funghi pizza it is! (Ps. Turkey is pretty rich in mushrooms and you can find exceptional tastes if you are lucky)

Pizza is pretty big, almost enough for 2.
This place is cozy and small with Italian decoration. So this place is a must-try.

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

I just walked out of Miss Pizza... nice, cozy and delish.... it reminded me of my old college days is NY Anyway, I had the Rokka Pizza and added some pesto sauce to it....it was just perfect

Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

I came here , for my first time, with my friends and we ordered Calzoni , four cheese and Margherita .

We did not like the four cheese but Margherita and Calzoni were perfect .

The atmosphere is quite nice , i liked it .

Will come again of course .

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Minimalistic decor, friendly staff and delicious food. Quite a varied menu with different pizza toppings and insalata choices.

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

Amazingly fast and friendly restaurant that allowed me to order for delivery to my hotel room on FB messenger! Being sick in Istanbul wasn't part of my travel plans, but eating at Miss Pizza when I get better will be!!! The homemade lemonade was world class and the pizza (Margarita) was tasty!!