W Istanbul
US$ 187
US$ 124
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 150/night.

US$ 147
US$ 275
US$ 241
US$ 180
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 224/night.

US$ 261
  • Breakfast included
US$ 513
US$ 396
1,540 results
All reviewsspg platinumw insiderfabulous roomhip hotellocal callsbesiktas areadolmabahce palacehotels around the worldhotel is locatedroom upgradepublic areasturkeylocation is greatold cityasian sidetaksim squareblue mosque
Reviewed 5 May 2012

We just returned from a 6 night stay at the W Istanbul in the neighborhood/district of Beskitas in Istanbul. Followed by a fabulous, 10 day cruise on Regent Seven Seas Voyager. Wonderful trip!

The W Hotel was terrific! Lovely neighborhood with lots of small restaurants and shops. Even near a grocery store that was fun for local items and interest. The hotel staff is incredibly warm, friendly, professional, helpful -- and all with excellent English since we speak minimal Turkish! Excellent service. Delightful breakfasts. Beautiful hotel. Safe neighborhood. Very helpful, knowledgeable concierge and staff.

The W is near Dolmabahce Palace and near the public ferry stop. It is about a 20 minute cab ride to the Old City.

For a quiet, neighborhood, experience at a well run hotel while visiting Istanbul, try the W Istanbul. We can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank aloha25
Reviewed 5 May 2012

I'm a Starwood fan and would always choose to stay in their properties whenever and wherever I travel. I only know W in New York and London and I love them. But Istanbul did not live up to my expectation. Small (though I had a Megaroom), dark and it felt like its trying too hard to be cool. The lighting is an acquired taste but I would have preferred an option for a brighter room. The bathroom is a joke with very small bottles and only one each of shampoo, etc - and no shower cap provided (for a woman who has blow-dried hair this is not acceptable)! I had a room close to the W Lounge and it was noisy from 12am to early hours. Though service was good I rate the ambience of this hotel as average and only for the trendy, young set.

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank jlo2168
Reviewed 2 May 2012

“We took the whole family on this trip and everyone loved it. We spent time in the surrounding area, soaking up the Turkish culture and back at the hotel we enjoyed the modern style, especially in the lounge were we cooled off from long days out. The island pool is an absolute must — the water felt perfect under the hot sun.”

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Consigliera-S
Reviewed 28 April 2012

Excellent service, comfy bed and sheets, great location. Excellent concierge service.
Would come gain

Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank Robin B
Reviewed 28 April 2012

This is a very nice, modern hotel that is centrally located. You need to take a taxi to go anywhere, but this hotel seems to be in the middle of all the action. This is the 1st time i have stayed at a W hotel, and really like my experience.

We arrived late on a friday night, and there was a very loud club like music from within the hotel. This did not bother me, as i know that W hotels tend to be trendy and clubby. They have a lounge on the 2nd floor which is very hip. The check in was fast and smooth. We did not have any breakfast at the hotel, but went to a coffee shop that is right next to the hotel.

My room was very modern with very interesting light arrangements that did not bother me as others have mentioned. It had separate shower and toilet rooms. The double sinks are hidden behind a pivoting door which is very cool, and the tv was behind a glass that looks like a mirror when its off. The beds were very comfortable. We had no problems hearing the music from the bar/lounge in the hotel. My room was a 'Spectalur Room' with and outdoor terrace, but we did not use it.

The concierge was very helpful with every request we had.

I would recommend this hotel to young, hip people.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple