All reviews metro station special thanks star service beautiful hotel five star hotel turkey fantastic stay booked this hotel old town rooms are small grand bazaar blue mosque fatih concierge historia midnight mr
Reviewed 28 November 2017

I was in istanbul for the first time and I didn't know what to expect. Because my aunty was there a week before us and she wasn't have with the hotel, so they switched to another. But my choice was Perfect!! I was so Happy!!!!! the staff was super friendly. it was clean!! which for me is a big thing! all new we had our little hammem in our room!!! the location was great we walked to all the main tourist sightseeings. which was great because we ate to much =). sadly we didn't get to try the spa zone. all in one i loved it. we were also not far from the airport. and also close to the modern area when u by car!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Dosso Dossi Hot... I, Yönetici at Dosso Dossi Hotels & Spa Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2017

Dear Niki,

I am thrilled to hear that you've enjoyed with your stay and your experience met your expectations. Thank you for recognizing our Ladies and Gentlemen, and recommending us to travelers through this platform.

Reviewed 18 November 2017

The hotel is very nice, located in the district of Fatih not far from the main tourist attractions. A special thank you to the hotel staff, especially to the nice and kind barmans EMRE and MUSTAFA, who with their coffee and hoods made us feel like we were at our house. The spa area is beautiful, with a very large pool and a gym with modern equipment. Also in the spa area the staff is kind and helpful especially the ABDULLAH cleaning guy. Unforgettable stay, especially thanks to the people who work for us, true souls of the Dosso Dossi hotels & spa downtown.

Only negative, uncomfortable bed.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Dosso Dossi Hot... I, Yönetici at Dosso Dossi Hotels & Spa Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2017

Dear Andrea;

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

We arrived my friend and I around 12 midnight. we were welcomed by very friendly receiptionest. finished check in quickly and guided us to the restaurant to offer us some hot soup! We were very grateful as we were tired after a long trip. Room was spacious and very clean.Breakfast was very good. I do reccommend this hotel to anyone going to Istanbol.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank mrskhalil
Dosso Dossi Hot... I, Yönetici at Dosso Dossi Hotels & Spa Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Dear Guest,

First of all, I would like to thank you for your feedback.It's my deep regret to hear that your experience didn't meet your expectations. Your feedback is extremely important for us.Please be assured that I will definitely take this opportunity to investigate this matter with my team and the related departments. We hope to welcome you back soon again, in order to show you our improved Turkish hospitality here at Dosso Dossi Downtown Hotel.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Istanbul is our destination for family gathering once a year. Usually our hotel was located around Taksim square, but this time we decided to book Dosso Dossi downtown to discover the other part of Istanbul. We had a double bed room and my parents had the triple room. We enjoyed the great service in the reception and also wonderful breakfasts in the morning. It was great that we had everyday water and tee bags free of charge. Unfortunately, our neighbor rooms were laud during the night, but the whole experience was so great that we can easily close our eyes to some minor deficiencies. We did not use the pool but went there and seemed to be nice and refreshing. Thanks for everything and hope to come back soon.

Stayed: October 2017
Dosso Dossi Hot... I, Yönetici at Dosso Dossi Hotels & Spa Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Dear Mitra ,

Reviewed 28 October 2017

This hotel is a short walk to Topkapi Palace, Hagia Sopia, Sultanahmet (blue) Mosque, and the Bazar. A little longer walk to the Bosphorus And the boat tours. Plenty of restaurants and shopping nearby. The breakfast buffet is good. The downside to this hotel is the rooms are small but that is not a great problem since you are not here for the rooms but the sights. I don’t believe any of the rooms have views.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Dosso Dossi Hot... I, Yönetici at Dosso Dossi Hotels & Spa Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2017

Dear David ,