“Cozy place in the heart of Istanbul”

Bella Mira Restaurant
Ranked #274 of 14,916 Restaurants in Istanbul
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 6
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Sultanahmet
Description: Our establish ment is 1 minute far away from blue mosque and hagia sophia by the walk.We have a terace,garden adn indoor place.On our menu you can choise Turkish,Ottoman,International,Grills,Pastas,Seafood and vegetarian fooods.During you have your food you can enjoy the view of the blue mosque ,see and obelisk.We will glad to see you in our reastaurant........ Best Regards. Bella Mira Cafe&Restaurant
Reviewed 17 February 2018

Nice place, cozy atmosphere, friendly staff. Good location, just a few minutes walk from the famous Blue Mosque. Will come back with friends.

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is very good very tasty food! And the staff is very friendly and give good information about their menu!

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

I came here to have lunch on a rainy weekday. I was greeted and seated by a very nice Georgian man who gave me delicious wine. I was served by an equally nice Egyptian man who taught me a few words in Turkish. The Turkish ravioli was good with the cream on top. I enjoyed the music in the background, and I enjoyed the view where I could see a hint of the sea. Everyone treated me very well. I will be back the next time I come to Istanbul.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

I would say the food is typical Turk's dishes and I enjoyed it very much. The boss is friendly and even treat us their chai (tea).

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

The price is expensive if comepare with other restaurant and when the food was served, quality and quantity also not good too, and finally has service charge (but the service not good) that i never met other restaurant in Istanbul charge. I was disappoint and will not go back surely.