See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 February 2018

The rooms look like a dungeon; ironically small and some does not even have a window! The personnel are so rude and uncooperative. When we arrived in our room, the safety box was broken and could not be locked, the sheets were dirty and when I asked for clean ones they said there is no one until morning! They do not clean the room or change sheets every day, there is no “do not disturb/please clean my room sign!”. The smoking floor (if any, because It seemed all floors are for smokers) stinks. And last but not least, the personnel do not even speak English properly. In any case, the price is so cheap, so bearing these in minf you can enjoy your trip!

Room Tip: make sure your room has a window or you'll rot in a darkroom.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank mokhtari_golazin
Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

We are starting at this hotel for 4night .the location is great but it’s not helpful for us.bceuse the rooms are too small that I had never seen before.breacfast is too simple and poor with bad quality.i strongly recommend no one don’t come here.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

ایرانی های محترم لطفا ایت هتل نیایید.بدترین هتل است.گول ظاهر عکس ها رو‌نخورید.اینقدر کوچک هست،شبیه قبر می مونه.سیستم گرمایشی خراب هست.مردم با سوشوار خودشون رو شبها گرم نی کنند.اصلا اتاق ها رو تمیز نمی کنند و به ایرانی ها فحش دادندThe worst room, so small, very dirty.don’t come here at all. The people who work here is not polite. The conditioner doesn’t work. The worst worst worst

Stayed: January 2018
7  Thank nazanin k
Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

We booked 4 rooms on booking with payment at arrival .When we got there at around 8 pm they told us they were fully booked .and the rooms were sold for about the 4 times the price we bookes them for .Without any other explication than the fact that we arrived after 6pm so they cancelled the booking we were left without a place to stay .they didn't even offer to search for another hotel ...terrible place with rude employees.Do not reccomend

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Codrin M
Reviewed 26 November 2017

We had very bad experience at every aspects during our stay. First night was like a hell the room was very tiny like a match box, the air Conditioner was not working there was no passage of air feeling like locked in a box. Complaint to the receptionist and the replied tomorrow at morning 8 AM they will fix and they will change my room. All the Housekeeping staff were very slow & communication was very big problem the staff behavior was not good. I forget the DSLR camera at room and I went with flight to Antalya and after reaching there I called to the hotel that I forget the camera at room but no response called the manager, same response they did not found anything, because the camera bag got wings and flew away.
It was a very horrible experience and rated as 0 star not a 4 star hotel and I recommend booking.com and trip advisor to please remove this hotel from your list to keep other safe.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family