All reviews sultanahmet tram station tourist attractions sultanahmet area basilica cistern hagia sofia main attractions nice hotel within walking distance blue mosque terrace location breakfast
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Stuff was very nice, kind and polite but I rate this hotel with one star only because of the cleanliness of the bathroom. I've been in room 403 for 3 days and the toilet was not cleaned before me arriving there. The lady who has been sent wiped the toilet with a dry towel and nothing else has been used. Spots and marks of the previous visitor were still there so i gave up. I got new pairs of slippers twice, enough shower gel, toilet paper, bed making but no cleaning. The room looked decent and what i was expected for that price. Furniture and paint is not in the best condition but I understand that would cost too much to replace / repaint every time the guests will damage something. But I am sure that a bathroom cleaner will not cost that much.
P.S. I ate the breakfast only once. Clippers that hold the tablecloth was very greasy so i preferred a baggel from the street vendors. No picture from there as other customers were eating and I didn't want to be rude.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 March 2018

It was very nice and little hotel with great location.We stay there for 3 nights.The room was comfortable and clean,breakfast usual. Hotel was three minutes for Hagia Sofia and the Blue Mosque.
I liked Istanbul and we will definitely come back here again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 December 2016

Very nice, new hotel just a 2-3 minute walk from the Sultanhamet tram stop, 4-5 minutes from Hagia Sofia and the Blue Mosque. This hotel was very clean, bed was comfortable, room also had a mini fridge. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Bradj64804
Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

Hotel staff didn't speak to me at my 5 day visit. Nothing at all. Breakfast usual. Bed so hard. And I'm not fancy one. Cleaning every day. Small room. Quiet hotel and street. Walking 1 minute Sultanahmet tram stop. Restaurants near.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank 825katjam
Reviewed 27 September 2016

The location of this hotel is ideal. We stayed there for only one night, so it was the most important thing. It's literally a 2 minute walk from Sultanahmet tram station, all the main sights are within walking distance, lots of restaurants and small local shops nearby - couldn't ask for more. Oh, and the street where the hotel's located is surprisingly quiet. The room is pretty tiny but very clean and bright. As for the disadvantages, the window in the room is super small and the breakfast could be more diverse, the views from the terrace where it's served were times better than the food :)

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family