Lowest prices for your stay
$183
Hotels.com$183
Travelocity$183
Orbitz.com$183
3,570 results
All reviews gulhane park topkapi palace tram stop turkish bath blue mosque old city turkey within walking distance quiet street the hotel staff deluxe room spice market major sites wonderful hotel side street main sights small hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 November 2022

It was an excellent experience. Hotel is centrally located, yet with a very quiet ambience. It is roughly 200 meters away from the main attraction of Sultanahmet Square, where you’ll find Hippodrome, Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace, Mosaic Museum, Basilica Cistern (across the road) etc. The Bosporus Strait, Galata Bridge, Grand Bazar, Spice Bazar are also very nearby. Additionally, if you buy Istanbul Travelkart (valid for every means of transport) and use the public transport, then the nearest tram station, Gülhane station is just one-minute walk from the hotel.
Apart from the position of the hotel, staff of the hotels are very cordial, always ready to help and every time they will greet you with a broad smile and it is true for each and every staff member. And it is also true for any part of the day, be it in the morning or at midnight. Mind it Istanbul never sleeps. All the activities (other than the museums, which have a fixed time-schedule) continue the whole night and to the morning. Another advantage is that the main door is never closed and it is always open.
Breakfast menu is also full of varieties and quality.
I would highly recommend Sirkeci Mansion.

Reviewed 13 November 2022

In September 2022 I stayed 5 nights at the Sirkeci Mansion Hotel in Istanbul. This hotel is located near many historical sites, various shops and restaurants, and a tram stop. When I first arrived at the hotel, I was greeted by Aras. He was super friendly, and in talking with him, he made some suggestions to help me get the most out of my short time in Istanbul. I ended up incorporating all of Aras’ suggestions into my itinerary and found that they did indeed enhance my experience in Istanbul. Thanks Aras! Also, everyday upon exiting and entering the hotel, I was often greeted by a very nice staff member who had helped me with my luggage. The whole staff team was excellent. My room was quiet, and I did not have any noise issues. I had a great stay at this hotel, and I highly recommend it. I would stay there again.

Date of stay: September 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 11 November 2022

If ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ is the highest review, we sincerely want to give Sirkeci Mansion more than that!

Our stay in Sirkeci for a week is absolutely the highlights of our whole trip. Everyone in the team rocks! They offered us THE most incredible service and made us feel at home. The free food class by chef Sabrye, the history and food tour by Okaye, the generalist Sukru, and if you want to know your future by a cup of Turkish coffee, Fatime will tell you what she saw from the residue of your coffee.

Food is always fresh, full of choices, the afternoon freee tea time by Turkish delights and bagels, the hamamm inside of the hotel, the walking distance to the tram and the most attractive scenic spots....

We look forward to coming back and stay in this wonderful hotel.

Lily&Ed

Reviewed 6 November 2022

A Wonderful hotel in a very convenient location. The staff was excellent (thank you Araz), the breakfast was great, and the afternoon tea was a good time to relax before dinner. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: September 2022
1  Thank Edward F
Reviewed 5 November 2022 via mobile

This is a gem in the middle of Istanbul. Everyone in the hotel was very helpful, and the breakfast was excellent. It is close to many restaurants, and all the major touristic attractions. You will never get bored. The room was super clean and spacious, with all the amenities. What surprised me the most was the water pressure of the shower, so comfortable. We will certainly go back again.