Molton Hotel Nisantasi
US$ 454
  • Restaurant
Angel's Home Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$ 56
Hotel Sultania(Istanbul)
US$ 150
  • Breakfast included
Dersaadet Hotel Istanbul(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$ 106
US$ 163
InterContinental
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Ottoman Hotel Imperial(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$ 519
US$ 363
Esans Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$ 88
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Vault Karakoy, The House Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$ 164
US$ 139
Hotel Amira Istanbul(Istanbul)
US$ 753
HotelQuickly
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

I lived in Istanbul for 1.5 years and came back for a one week visit and was looking for a self contained apartment close to the heart of Nisantasi. The staff are very friendly and welcoming. The rates are very cheap. Whenever I leave the cleaner card on the door my room is cleaned within 30 mins. I will definitely be booking my future stays here. Thank you for your hospitality.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Sev G
Reviewed 6 June 2016 via mobile

Molton hotel is based in a very nice location in Istanbul, everything is near you when you stay at this nice hotel. Shops, metro (Osmanbey) and the pharmacy is located only a few steps away from the hotel. Also a currency exchanger is just around the corner.
The room was very spacious. It has almost everything a small apartment would have. The bathroom is small but clean.
Mini fridge, water kettle, dishwasher, plates, spoons, knives, forks, clothes washing machine are all available in the standard room.
It was a pleasant stay for me and my mother, but my only complaints were for the bed which was not comfortable at all, and for the noise that comes from down the hall.

I would definitely visit Molton Hotel again.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Beatris M, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Molton Hotel Nisantasi, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2016

Dear Guest,
First of all, we appreciate for your time to review Molton Nisantasi Hotel.
We are glad to hear that you had a nice stay at our property.

We are looking forward to welcome you again…

Reviewed 25 May 2016

Stayed at Molton Suites Nisantasi from 1st till 21st May and it was the worst experience.
I have been advised to stay there by my friend since I went to Istanbul for a treatment and hotel is 10 min away from Amerikan hospital. Its a great location with beautiful boutique shops around, close to metro station and to Jevahir shopping mall.
We took 1 bedroom and it was good specious. First the gave us a room on the 3rd floor, we stayed there only 3 nights as we couldn't sleep from the noise. Windows are old and I felt like I am sleeping in the street. Then I asked them to move us to a higher floor which was better and there was less noise. AC automatically was switching off every hour and when I called reception he would tell me he will reset it from the reception which would work then properly but the same thing would repeat the next day.
And they charged us full amount for the stay in the hotel as soon as we checked in.
Before travelling I read all about Istanbul about places to visit, restaurants, tips and ect. I read that its better to tip the housekeeper hence I was giving 10 TL to housekeeper every 3 days. And every time she would come to clean the room she was waiting to get tipped in order to start cleaning. And even cleaning was horrible. They didn't bother to clean the toilet unless I asked them. I purposely left a tissue beside the sofa and that tissue stayed on the floor till we checked out from the hotel.
Receptionists wouldn't lift their head up to greet you when you enter the hotel and on our last day check out there was receptionist (Mahir) didn't even bother to help us with our suitcases. He had the worse attitude.
I wouldn't advise even my enemy to stay there.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Wafa80

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the review about hotel on trip advisor.We are so upset to receive such a comment about hotel like that and never received and happend in the past.We wish you could change mind about hotel and choose in the future us...

We are looking foward to welcome you again...

Reviewed 5 January 2016

Good Location in the hear of Nisantasi, 2 min walking from Metro station, 15 min walk from Taksim, Good rooms, Great Staff, there is one problem that is “Bad plumbing” some times you will smell pad smells from the toilet.

Room Tip: there is a great duplex rooms in the 6th floors, but in general all the rooms are good
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Beatris M, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Molton Hotel Nisantasi, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2016

Dear Guest,

First of all, we would like to thank you to leave a time to leave a comment about hotel on tripadvisor.As Molton Hotels,we are happy to receive a good comment about location and hotel staff.As Molton Hotels Management,we solved plumbing so not more at hotel.

We are looking foward to welcome you again...

Reviewed 4 November 2015 via mobile

Stayed at Molton for 5D 4N and enjoyed our stay at the hotel. As Molton is nestled in the alley, it might not be easy to locate the hotel especially so at night, as did our driver, so it is advisable that you take up the hotel's offer on the transfers. But it's location is definitely a plus point when you decide to venture the Nisantasi area. There are many shops, cafes/eateries, banks along the way, convenience at your doorstep and it's also about 15 mins away from Lutfi Kirdar Convention Center. The nearest metro, Osmanbey is about 15mins away too. Everything is within walking distance. The room itself was splendid, comfortable bed with lots of pillows, small living rm with sofa and dining area, it also comes with a kitchenette complete with the basic set utensils. All staffs were friendly and approachable. Definitely got my money's worth! Won't hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone.

Stayed: November 2015