Ada Hotel Istanbul
US$ 224
US$ 142
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 164/night.

US$ 209
US$ 185
US$ 241
US$ 203
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 227/night.

US$ 377
  • Breakfast included
US$ 514
US$ 396
  • Pool
All reviewsmarmara seadogan sumengenturkeyblue mosquewasher and dryerhome away from homerooftop breakfasthotel ownerold cityevery morningmajor attractionsperfect locationwonderful hoteltopkapi palaceboutique hotelsmall hoteltop floor
Reviewed 29 April 2012

My review is late, but once again I reserved my short stay in Istanbul with Ada Hotel (Istanbul). My mother and I were here for 3 nights and 4 days (End of February 2012). It was here first time in Istanbul and this hotel, along with the locals made it memorable, because the weather didn't! My mother's condition didn't allow her to bear the cold, rain and snow, along with walking much. It was the stay and exceedingly warm hospitality that Dr. Dogan, his wife and the staff provided.

The room and bathroom was clean and cleaned regularly (as usual), along with heat and A/C. Dr. Dogan has also implemented the latest technology such as an 'electronic stick-key', that allows the traveller to merely 'swipe' the stick on an indoor pad that opens the main hotel door and your room door. The free continental breakfast is very tasty and there's a variety of vegetarian and/or breakfast meat (no pork, of course). There is an excellent view of the Bosphoros from the terrace. Also, each room has a stocked refrigerator that allows you to purchase an item at local cost (it's not marked up).

Dr. Dogan also gracefully provides airport transfer upon request. Location is prime for Sultan Ahmet. I am not Muslim, but always intrigued by the Islamic call to prayer, as the sound is beautiful! Please feel free to ask about my view of this wonderful hotel and its owner.

Room Tip: Ask for the room with hybrid jacuzzi/bathtub.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank PetrosMarkos
Reviewed 27 April 2012

People amaze me sometimes with what they expect from something. Some of the reviews on here make people sound like spoiled brats. That said, this hotel is located in the best part of the whole city. My hubby and I stayed 8 days and this allowed us to walk the streets, meet the locals, and travel about as far as the buses went. It was always nice to retire to quiet Sultanahmet at the end of the day. The owner was very nice and caring. He helped whenever we needed it and greeted us every single time coming or going. There is also wifi everywhere, and free use of a computer in the lobby. There is a free breakfast everyday serviced by friendly girls who greeted us with smiles every morning. Is Wolfgang Puck cooking? No, but it is included in the already reasonable rate. I enjoyed the strawberry crepes and fresh fruit everyday with coffee and juice. Where anything may lack with that, the view from the terrace will make you forget. I must have snapped 30 pictures my first morning. The people who own the local shops were very kind and willing to help us in any way possible. Our rooms were cleaned everyday to the point that they hung up our clothes and put everything away. For the price, this hotel gave a lot to us. We felt safe, comfortable, and cared for. And did I mention location, location, location? Where we couldn't walk, we took a tram, just 10 minute walk up the block an across the park. And why would anyone who would be bothered by a loud call to prayer in the morning visit Turkey or Istanbul?? There must be 20 mosques alone summoning its followers throughout the city. Sure it woke us up, but that's why we were there! The cultural experience!! In the end, I would stay here again and be happy to see the sweet man who smiled every time I opened the front door.

Room Tip: Try to get the bigger panoramic sea view room, ours was a little small.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank CMeTravel14
Reviewed 24 April 2012

perfect situation in sultanhammet walking distance from main attractions .amazing breakfast on the roof with amazing view and on top of it beautiful and warm welcome from the owner would go back again lorraine and jack from canada

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 April 2012

Nice hotel, great location, very good service, our room could have had a little more space...

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 April 2012

This hotel is in the perfect place! a three minute walk to sultanahmet where the blue mosk and the haya sophya are located. Dogan the owner is amazing, he is very helpful and kind. He really makes this a different experience.
The hotel is very pretty, small but after a long day the jacuzzi feels just perfect!
I really really recommend this hotel!!

Room Tip: really just ask for a room with a sea view and the higher the better! ask for rooms in the 4rth floor!
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family