“Do you really need?”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 19 September 2017

I don't know if any other country has more wait staff at restaurants than Turkey. In this restaurant, we had to many wait staff, one brings water, other brings bread, drinks and food has been brought by other people then some more people to take away plates and bring new ones...I mean it is a great restaurant location and view wise, food was above average and price is high, probably they have to pay too many people. Also, when you need to the toilets, you have to tip toe around too many people.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Went there with a couple of friends and my kids. It is located on the Bosphorus, with tables almost touching the water. We mostly had mezes, all with a touch of fish. Everything was so delicious, I promised myself to go there again. I don't know the prices because my friend wouldn't let me pay, but I think it's rather expensive.

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

I visited Set Balik several times. The quality of the service is standard and you get what you expect all the time. I like that they try different dishes with the fish

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

Great choice of fish served in Turkish marinade and great choice of sauces. Simply perfect with a great offer and kind waiters. Parking valet service and small note: is better to make a reservation if you want to have a closer sight at the sea.

Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

casual atmosphere though if you get a window table you would have an excellent view of the third bridge

the food is always fresh and prepared daily. Fast friendly service cold seafood meze is on the table right away plenty to choose from and hot meze are excellent sweat and sour Fener fish is excellent as hot meze
also KILCIKSIZ CINEKOP absolutely a must when in season excellent.
All fish depending on season with local names hamsi mezgit seabass (levrek)
ask your waiter what is good today he will tell you and listen to his advice.

My wife and I go there at least once a week sometimes twice and not once we were disappointed. value is beyond your belief it is no wonder every day 7 days a week it is packed by locals. reservation is recommended for large groups and good table but we go there to eat good food as we live on the Bosphorus already not for the view.

Highly recommend it without hesitation or any reservations.

1  Thank yenikoy34