All reviews business class room house cafe hotel is located junior suite restaurants and bars the hotel offers asian side very nice hotel turkish bath old city turkey taksim square ortakoy bosphorus terrace taxi bebek
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Second time we visit this hotel! And I am sure our next visit Istanbul we will spend in Radisson Blu Bosphourus!! We love this place!! If you want to have nice test of Istanbul and enjoy with wonderful view on Bousphourus - this is one of the best place!!! Thank you for hospitality, wonderful breakfast and nice impression!!!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
RD_Bosphorus, General Manager at Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel, Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2017

Dear Guest,
I was very pleased to learn that you were satisfied with your stay at Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel, Istanbul.
I will be happy to share your kind comments with all of my colleagues, which I know will act as a great motivator. I can assure you that we always strive to improve the levels of service in the hotel and to meet all our guests’ needs and exceed their expectations.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

I rarely post public reviews but this experience hit a nerve. First of all the rooms could use some renovation/modernization because they're rather dated and worn out (even Sultanahmet area old hotels are way better). Bathtub is dirty and slippery (seriously slippery, be careful). Towels were not clean although we didn't rush to check in.

Shower's water pressure is low and temperature is irregular and annoying. Water itself is yellowish, definitely not clean (put some in a bottle to see yourself).

Service is okay, not rude, not superb. But definitely not international premium hotel level.

It is situated in a busy area so expect traffic/noise but also bus stops and convenient stores are just by the doorstep.

Bottom line: stayed 3 nights, regretted it. The only thing they offer is proximity to Bosphorus bridge (if you managed to get an unobstructed view of it). Otherwise don't book. Overpriced sub-par hotel.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
RD_Bosphorus, General Manager at Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel, Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel, Istanbul and sharing your feedback with us. Your thoughts and opinions are very important for us as we strive to continually improve the experience of our guests. We are currently working on renewing our rooms infrastructure for better physical conditions.

We care that your next experience with Radisson Blu exceeds your expectations, and for your next stay and we will make every effort to ensure it is a most enjoyable one.

I sincerely hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel soon. Please share your contact details by email and send us to berk.ulgez@radissonblu.com so we can improve the levels of service in the hotel and to meet all your needs and exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I stayed at the lovely hotel for 2 nights. The reception staff were lovely, and very helpful. I stayed in a junior suite with a fantastic view overlooking the Bosphorous. the room was roomy and a corner with large windows, big screen TV roomy bathroom and a nespresso machine. there wasn't an ipod to play music or charge your phone unfortunately. the club next door can be noisy at night although the windows do block out any noise from their restaurant downstairs. The bed was extremely comfortable! Slippers and a robe were also available in the room.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
RD_Bosphorus, General Manager at Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel, Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to tell us about your positive experience.
I was delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay . We look forward to making your next stay another amazing Radisson Blu experience!
Regards and best wishes,

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

This hotel is the best! In location, view, staff, cleanliness, foods, check in and out!!
It’s view in the sunrise is the wonderful just 1 meter from sea and Bosphorus, breakfast is awesome but not so perfect,wifi is better than Hilton !!
I choose this hotel from google map base on location, just like four season and ciragan kompinski near the water with view of Bosphorus bridge but unlike them so close to the water, i like it so much!!!
Just near bus station, to taksim , besiktas, nisantasi!!
Only weak point is the room service, it’s not bad, there is a lack of room service personelle i think,if Hotel adds more staff its better.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Dado,

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

I took my wife to Istanbul for anniversary we stayed at this hotel 3 nights.
When we arrived to check in nobody really helped us with the luggages to the room .
We were so disappointed with the room as it was dirty ,dusty floor it looked not cleaned at all..
The room and the bathroom was very dated ...
Very poor for 5 star hotel and the money we paid not worth it ....

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
RD_Bosphorus, General Manager at Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel, Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Dear Saydof,

I was very concerned to learn of the disappointing service you received from our staff and first and foremost please accept my sincere apologies for the disappointment caused as a result of this.

Our team works hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and receive our best “Yes I Can!” service. We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention and will take action including the retraining of our team to avoid such issues recurring.
We sincerely apologise for the lapse in our usually high standards of service with regards to your room cleaning; I would like to assure you that your experience is not reflective of our usual standards.

Please do not hesitate to contact me regarding your experience in details.

We would be very happy to have the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel and hope you will give us a chance to show you our service philosophy and make up for the inconvenience caused on this occasion.