All reviews house cafe hotel is located junior suite the hotel offers asian side very nice hotel breakfast buffet is amazing location old city turkey taksim square ortakoy bosphorus terrace concierge bebek neighborhood
Reviewed 7 June 2017

Very good location along Bosphorus with beautiful view on Ortakoy Mosque and Bridge. Room are clean and staff very attentive.
You can have a walk on small market place/streets around. Many restaurants and bars in the vincinity.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
RD_Bosphorus, General Manager at Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel, Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2017

Dear Yvan,
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to tell us about your positive experience.
I was delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay . We look forward to making your next stay another amazing Radisson Blu experience!

Reviewed 6 June 2017

Everything was very good and the view was out of this world. Murat Tanriverdi was very helpful, made himself available for our needs and comfort, because of his services we decided to comeback and have our big party at this hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu
1  Thank aysenurt2017
RD_Bosphorus, General Manager at Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel, Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2017

Dear Aysenur,
Thank you so much for taking time to share you feedback with us and for choosing the Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel for your city escape.
I was particularly pleased to note that you received excellent service from Murat and I will be sharing your generous comments with all our team.
Thank you so much for letting us know about your stay and I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel, soon!

Reviewed 6 June 2017

It is a wonderful hotel located just on the Bosphorus in Ortakoy, where many restaurants, cafes, shops and bazaars.
We enjoyed great breakfast in open air on the Bosphorus with magnificent views.

Rooms are nice and clean, and Thanks to Kamal who upgrade our room to Bosphorus view business room.

Staff is very nice and helpful, and always welcoming us with sweet smile.

I recommend this hotel, and I will be there again this month :)

Dear Hisham,
I was particularly pleased to note that you received excellent service from Kamal and I will be sharing your generous comments with all our team.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

Breathtaking view at the Breakfast table and a well filled and well laid out buffet; friendly staff across all departments; Clean rooms and well provided. My downside was the room facing the Parking across the street which made my view messy on that side and somewhat noisy. The location of the Hotels is very close to other restaurants and a famous coctail bar

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu
RD_Bosphorus, General Manager at Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel, Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2017

Dear Dennis,

Reviewed 25 May 2017

I was on a business trip in Istanbul for 4 days during which time, I stayed at this hotel. This came recommended by one of my friends who had stayed there earlier. Right from reception till my departure from the hotel, it was absolute luxury and very courteous staff.

Location of the hotel is by the Bosphorus and the hotel offers an unbridled view of the sea and the bridge that connects the Asian side to the European side. It was quite lovely to have breakfast by the sea while staying inside the warmth of the restaurant. The temperature in Feb is close to freezing and cold adds to the beauty. I would like to visit the place again in Summer and have heard lots about the greenery that springs up the in the surrounding mountains.

Taxi services are easy to request at the front desk and from anywhere in the city, almost all taxi drivers know the location of this hotel hence making conveyance easy for a tourist like me who did not speak much of the local language.

Room tip: Rooms with a view of the Bosphorous
Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
RD_Bosphorus, General Manager at Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel, Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2017

Dear Guest,
I was very pleased to learn that you were satisfied with your stay at Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel, Istanbul.
I will be happy to share your kind comments with all of my colleagues, which I know will act as a great motivator. I can assure you that we always strive to improve the levels of service in the hotel and to meet all our guests’ needs and exceed their expectations.
Kindest Regards,