“Dream like views”

Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel, Istanbul
Ranked #165 of 1,163 Hotels in Istanbul
Reviewed 9 June 2017

This is a hotel I will stay over and over again. The location ,the views, you can not beat. Having a cup of coffee at the front terrace is priceless. The room I stayed in did not have a view (because I did not want to pay for it) but it was very spacious, newly renovated, very clean. The staff very professional. They even provided me with an electricity adopter knowing I was travelling from abroad. Whatever I requested from them they took care of it in no time.
The spa unfortunately needed a bit TLC the whirlpool was not functioning.the steam room I really did not care much, Sauna was good and so was the Turkish bath (hamam). They definitely need some work in the spa and work out area.

The breakfast is right there on the Bosphorous, gorgeous views,I had it once for the experience since it was not included in my room fee. It is too expensive and nothing that special. There are many eateries in the area where you can have breakfast for pennies.

Room Tip: If you can afford rooms with a view they are to die for.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
RD_Bosphorus, General Manager at Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel, Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2017

Dear Mrs. Fusun,

I was very pleased to learn that you were satisfied with your stay at Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel, Istanbul.

I will be happy to share your kind comments with all of my colleagues, which I know will act as a great motivator. I can assure you that we always strive to improve the levels of service in the hotel and to meet all our guests’ needs and exceed their expectations.

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 7 June 2017

Very good location along Bosphorus with beautiful view on Ortakoy Mosque and Bridge. Room are clean and staff very attentive.
You can have a walk on small market place/streets around. Many restaurants and bars in the vincinity.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
RD_Bosphorus, General Manager at Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel, Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2017

Dear Yvan,
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to tell us about your positive experience.
I was delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay . We look forward to making your next stay another amazing Radisson Blu experience!

Reviewed 6 June 2017

Everything was very good and the view was out of this world. Murat Tanriverdi was very helpful, made himself available for our needs and comfort, because of his services we decided to comeback and have our big party at this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu
1  Thank aysenurt2017
RD_Bosphorus, General Manager at Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel, Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2017

Dear Aysenur,
Thank you so much for taking time to share you feedback with us and for choosing the Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel for your city escape.
I was particularly pleased to note that you received excellent service from Murat and I will be sharing your generous comments with all our team.
Thank you so much for letting us know about your stay and I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel, soon!

Reviewed 6 June 2017

It is a wonderful hotel located just on the Bosphorus in Ortakoy, where many restaurants, cafes, shops and bazaars.
We enjoyed great breakfast in open air on the Bosphorus with magnificent views.

Rooms are nice and clean, and Thanks to Kamal who upgrade our room to Bosphorus view business room.

Staff is very nice and helpful, and always welcoming us with sweet smile.

I recommend this hotel, and I will be there again this month :)

Stayed: May 2017

Dear Hisham,
I was particularly pleased to note that you received excellent service from Kamal and I will be sharing your generous comments with all our team.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

Breathtaking view at the Breakfast table and a well filled and well laid out buffet; friendly staff across all departments; Clean rooms and well provided. My downside was the room facing the Parking across the street which made my view messy on that side and somewhat noisy. The location of the Hotels is very close to other restaurants and a famous coctail bar

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu
RD_Bosphorus, General Manager at Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel, Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2017

Dear Dennis,