All reviews star hotel metro station min walking business area business trip great hotel hotel is located reception staff old town facilities supermarket gym
Reviewed 13 October 2018

We stayed in this hotel for 5 nights. It has great rooms. The housekeepers clean the rooms every day. However, I noticed that they don't change the sheets. Because My mascara was spread on my pillowcase, and I noticed that it was there until we left!

The breakfast has plenty of options and it was different every day. The staffs are polite. The hotel is close to a Cevahir shopping mall, which was a good advantage for us.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2018

I visited this hotel on a business trip to Istanbul.
Hotel is guarded by security and has metal detector at the entrance.
Reception was very friendly and a an employee accompanied me to the room.
Staff speaks good English - kind and helpful when assistance was needed.

Room is very nicely decorated and absolutely no remarks there. Elevators are quick and spacey. Unfortunately I had a room facing the street side, which resulted in a lot of noise during day hours due to the heavy traffic in Istanbul (and the fact drivers use their horn more then the gas pedal :-) )
Room has a safe, which can easily hold a 15" inch laptop and more.

Breakfast is very good, a lot of choice - fresh. Absolute 10/10
I ate 3 times in the hotel restaurant in the evening. There weren't a lot of guests (the restaurant has more guests during office hours when it is opened to external clients also) but the food was absolute TOP. Very reasonable price and very tastful.

Only real downside was the internet. I took this hotel to continue working during office hours when possible, but was unable to due to the very unstable wifi connection. Contacted reception twice but they couldn't get it resolved. Maybe it was related to my floor, but in 2018 these kind of structural issues should not happen when you are advertising as a business hotel - 5 stars.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 September 2018

Biz Cavahir Hotel good one, Quiet, and cosy reception helpful, room not so much big as expected but well furnished, good breakfast and location really good, nearly can find a Cavalier Mall, and lots of food variety,

Stayed: August 2018
Reviewed 18 August 2018

Biz Cevahir Hotel Istanbul: Five stars hotel, not big, but good class well furniture,
The reception staffs are welcoming cooperative helpful, and their response will take less than minutes upon your call.
The room its self, deluxe room is well furnished and it looks new, with enough space overall comparing with Istanbul hotels.
The breakfast is good, but limited options.
The gym is good, but the swimming pool is small.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 August 2018

I've stayed about 4 days in this hotel. From the beginning the reception welcomed me with his warm entertainment.
Hotel is really clean,Big Rooms and very kind Staffs.
The location is near Civahir Shopping Centre and Prometric Test Centre.
I strongly recommend the hotel for business people who needs a quiet and clean service.
The breakfast is alright.Internet is alright.
Beds are clean and Fine.