US$ 74
US$ 555
US$ 425
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 473/night.

US$ 481
US$ 432
Cancelon
  • Pool
All reviewsinternational terminallong layoverpassport controlbetween flightstransit areahour layoverturkish airlinessecurity checkconnecting flightearly flightturkeyroom servicebusiness loungecheck in was quickfree shuttleyour luggageshuttle service
Reviewed 29 March 2018

The hotel has a convenient shuttle service from the airport. The staff is nice and the rooms are clean and spacious. The bathroom had no separate shower, shower was in the bathtub, no problem for me but for some maybe not convenient. From the lobby and the restaurant there is a view at the airport, I really liked this!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 March 2018

You pay by the hour in this airside hotel next to the Turkish Airlines Lounge. My cost was 167 euros for a 9 hour stay. I was disappointed in the shower as it is a tub/shower combo with a sliding door. I have mobility issues and found I could not climb into the tub to take a shower. Fortunately I had access to the Lounge next door and they offered free showers that were excellent. So that's what I did. Other than that, the room was quiet and I got the sleep I needed after my 15 hour flight and before I headed on to my final destination.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

For emergency stay this is a place where to go to be closed to the airport; maybe 10 minutes walking time.
Nice room where to sleep well and great breakfast.
Just little bit expensive but great service, very clean and confortable.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Gianpaolo B
Reviewed 6 March 2018

If you have more than an 8 hour layover this is a nice place to stay. We had a 13 hour layover and was able to get a hour there. On the way back couldn't get one because they were booked. Make reservations if you know in advanced. It has hourly rates.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Alvin K
Reviewed 5 March 2018

I have stayed here many times when traveling throughout Europe/Asia/Africa. It is a great option to stay for a long overnight layover away from the hectic airport that is Istanbul International. My man Tufan at the front is incredibly accommodating and makes sure we are taken care of every time! I will stay here again!

Room Tip: Stay here to avoid sleeping out in the airport!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business