All reviews international terminal long layover passport control between flights transit area security screening hour layover domestic flight turkish airlines connecting flight early flight turkey room service business lounge check in was quick free shuttle your luggage
Reviewed 29 March 2018

The hotel has a convenient shuttle service from the airport. The staff is nice and the rooms are clean and spacious. The bathroom had no separate shower, shower was in the bathtub, no problem for me but for some maybe not convenient. From the lobby and the restaurant there is a view at the airport, I really liked this!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
SinemGoksel, Sales Executive at TAV Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback regarding your recent visit to our hotel. Your comments are very important to us and are given high regard.
Once again thank you for your feedback and sincerely hope that you will stay with us in the nearest future.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

You pay by the hour in this airside hotel next to the Turkish Airlines Lounge. My cost was 167 euros for a 9 hour stay. I was disappointed in the shower as it is a tub/shower combo with a sliding door. I have mobility issues and found I could not climb into the tub to take a shower. Fortunately I had access to the Lounge next door and they offered free showers that were excellent. So that's what I did. Other than that, the room was quiet and I got the sleep I needed after my 15 hour flight and before I headed on to my final destination.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your comments on Tripadvisor.
We trust you had a pleasant journey to your final destination. Thank you for taking the time to write your review. Look forward to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

For emergency stay this is a place where to go to be closed to the airport; maybe 10 minutes walking time.
Nice room where to sleep well and great breakfast.
Just little bit expensive but great service, very clean and confortable.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Gianpaolo B

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your comments on Tripadvisor.
We are delighted to learn that we were able to make you comfortable in our property and a pleasant stay for you in general.
We look forward to welcoming you back again to TAV Airport Hotel on your next visit to Istanbul.

Kind Regards,

Sinem Göksel

Reviewed 6 March 2018

If you have more than an 8 hour layover this is a nice place to stay. We had a 13 hour layover and was able to get a hour there. On the way back couldn't get one because they were booked. Make reservations if you know in advanced. It has hourly rates.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank 961alvink

Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing the TAV Airport Hotel Istanbul on Tripadvisor. Your feedback is important and we are grateful for the time taken to share your experience with us.
We hope you visit us again soon.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

I have stayed here many times when traveling throughout Europe/Asia/Africa. It is a great option to stay for a long overnight layover away from the hectic airport that is Istanbul International. My man Tufan at the front is incredibly accommodating and makes sure we are taken care of every time! I will stay here again!

Room Tip: Stay here to avoid sleeping out in the airport!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. We are so pleased your stay at TAV Airport Hotel more matched your expectations. We are very proud of the high standards we operate here and it is always lovely to hear that our guests have had a wonderful stay with us. I shall certainly pass your comments to him.

Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you back again in the near future.

Kind Regrads,