All reviewsistiklal streetexcellent accommodationnoisy areaperfect locationenjoyed my staystay there againtaksimheart
Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay at apartof hotel , I arrived quite late and Erdin was waiting right outside on arrival to give me my keys and information. Very welcoming and helpful.

The room was clean and well presented , lots of towels! The room has everything you need.

Location was perfect for myself and partner as it was right on istiklal street , walking distance to everything. A little noisy at night due to the close proximity to clubs but was expected.

Great value for money! Would stay there again next time I am in Istanbul. Thank you Erdin and apartof ☺️

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Christina P
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Apartof is my favorite place to stay when traveling to Istanbul. The owner is great and always books my favorite room. The hotel is off of Taxim square close to night life, shopping and a pleasant short walk away from all the cultural attractions.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 May 2017

Rooms were big, renovated and very clean. The hotel is in the near of Taksim Square and is the perfect location for explore Istanbul. Erdi was a great host and always helpful. Apartof will be my new address for future visits to Istanbul.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Yazz1275
Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

In Taksim. Nice suites with Kitchen. Nice reception by host. The rooms are large and this is good compared with hotel rooms. The bathroom is spacious. The only problem, is it noisy if you take rooms overlooking the street.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 July 2016

Erden -the owner- is very helpful and respectful person, we were in a quiet room so we didn't hear loud voice from Istiklal street and Taksim which is few steps away from the hotel. The room is big and clean. There is a small shop near the hotel to get water and beverages. Great place for the ones who are going shopping in Istanbul.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple