Book now, pay at stay
US$ 230
US$ 145
InterContinental
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 169/night.

US$ 158
US$ 353
US$ 233
Cancelon
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 260/night.

US$ 555
US$ 496
  • Breakfast included
US$ 443
US$ 421
Cancelon
  • Pool
All reviewsistiklal streetexcellent accommodationperfect locationenjoyed my staystay there againheart
Reviewed 26 March 2015

Me and my friends stayed here for 6 days. Very clean, very spacious room. The location is a few minutes walk from Taksim Square. The room has everything you would need: hairdrier, clothing iron, microwave, teapot. Tea, water, juice are all on the house. The room is very well heated (also has an air conditioner). The administrator was always very helpful with accommodating us as well as with directions around the area. He personally took us to the bus station to the airport regardless of the early hour. We were very pleased to find a gift on the kitchen counter on the last day of our stay: handcrafted chocolate.
One small downside is that you can sometimes hear the music and noise from the street, since there is a night club a few doors down, but it's not too bothersome.
All in all, i would recommend this hotel for any kind of trip.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Laura P
Reviewed 26 March 2015

Excellent location, great staff and very nice room...what else could you wish for in the heart of Istanbul:) You would have to note that this venue does not have an elvator so if you are travelling with heavy luggage you might want to ask for a ground floor although the manager was very helpful, I saw hi helping guests with heavy luggage!

Room Tip: Ask for ground/first floor as there is no elevator/lift
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Shohrat O
Reviewed 18 March 2015 via mobile

I have stayed in this place for 4 days. The manager was great and generous. The place is super clean and cozy. You can find everything you need from wifi to hot water. It has an excellent location. The place is right beside all the shops and restaurants. Furthermore, we had to stay there for an extra day; the manager has given us the room for one extra day with zero extra charge. I really loved the place and looking forward for our next visit.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Hiba A
Reviewed 18 February 2015

I stayed here for a few days in the summer, room is clean, roomy, no any smell, a lot of plates to use, ash tray, teapot, safe box, umbrella. Minus for me was noise in the night till the morning, as below the window and in front of it and all around is disco and bars, if you going to go the whole hog it's for you. As I know in the winter there is no such kind of activities in so it's more calm.
Metro station is nearby but if you going to visit historical part Sultanahmet, you should go with funiculer first to Kabatas than with tram or to go trough all Istiklal street till the end then down to tram station.

Room Tip: Maybe rooms on another side not so noisy))
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Guzel2015
Reviewed 10 January 2015

Good:
This building of about 6 apartments is on literally off Istiklal Caddessi (Street) which is essentially the centre of the Taksim (new city) area of Istanbul. It is less than a 2 minute walk from Taksim Square. Daytime is good as it is very close to Istiklal. The apartment is very clean, it has to be said. Wifi is very good but did drop on occasion but was very good overall. I was to pay 99 Euro per night but it was reduced to 90 Euro per night which is steep enough considering its low season in Istanbul but grateful for the reduction of 9 euro per night. Winter is low season. I stayed from 29 December to 3rd January. Very good pressure shower in bathroom, but the bathroom itself is very small (no room even for a toilet bag) and the toilet bowl is TINY.

Bad:
This should be an excellent location but I have listed is as a FAIR location. Let me explain why - it is off Istiklal Street but on a small side street and, in my opinion, a dodgy side street - a badly paved street that gives an uncomfortable feeling. It was full of dodgy characters at night and I would not recommend walking down this street alone at night time. Daytime was fine. The entrance to the block is very unappealing. Reminds me of a dodgy block of flats in London, to be frank. I really did not like the location at night. I had booked to stay 5 nights but I went to a hotel just a minute away on a better street for my last 2 nights. I lost out on 2 nights payment but that was okay. I just did not like the location at night. There were groups of dodgy men smoking at the entrance at night and it was just not pleasant. Erdin seems to have impressed most reviewers on this site. I was impressed with him before I arrived but not impressed after I arrived, to be frank. I arrived at the hotel at 10pm at night and he asked me for payment for the 5 nights. I thought this was very strange as you normally pay on checkout. Anyway, I said no, it was late and I will call him the next day. I was barely out of bed and he called me and asked for payment. Anyway, I paid but this was strange in my view. I also did not find him terribly helpful. I asked him only a couple of questions but he was not terribly willing to help. I know other reviewers have said the opposite. I am telling you how I felt. There is no lift at all, so be prepared for that if you have a lot of big bags. I stayed in room 101 and it faced the street with pubs, etc. so it was very noisy well into the morning but this did not bother me too much. No real kitchen facilities - you CANNOT cook. Nothing there to cook with. Did not bother me but just letting those who expect an apartment to have cooking facilities. Plenty of restaurants on Istiklal.
The other problem with the apartment is that the windows are not sealed properly at all. This means that cold air was drafting in all day and night - and it was winter time - so even with the heating on it was a bit cold. The windows need to be sealed properly and made air tight. I noticed that the floor boards near the windows were damp and rising - and this is because water from the rain and the dampness were causing damage to the floor boards. If not fixed, these floor boards will rise and break up.
The hotel that I moved to for my last 2 nights was Istanburg Hotel, just on a parallel street to Apartof - the hotel was nicer and on a much better road than Apartof but the rooms are extremely small. I mean very small. So Apartof rooms are much bigger. However, the bathroom in Istanburg MUCH better than Apartof - please see added notes above.
Also, NO BREAKFAST available at all because it is an apartment - but you cannot really call it an apartment as no cooking facilities.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the street are noisy due to noise from pubs and clubs all night long, even weekdays.
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank 490SSS