We enjoyed staying at the Empire Palace, very central, friendly and helpful staff especially Jaila (spelt wrong probably!). Good, plentiful breakfast, comfortable, clean if fairly basic room. On tram route so quite exposed to local noise including call to prayer 5am, but got used to that, as you do. Istanbul was great especially Topkapi Palace and Blue Mosque, both stunning. Food in local restaurants not exceptional but all OK, liked Ozler Restaurant the best. Very good short break (4 nights).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On February 11th 2008 at the annual meeting of Best Western Turkey, Best Western Empire Palace Hotel became the proud owner of the award "Highest Quality Hotel Award 2007". Best Western International recognized the hotel as the best Best Western Hotel in Turkey on base of regular quality assessments, where Best Western Empire Palace hotel has scored a record high performance. The hotel management is eager to continue working even harder in 2008. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your BEST WESTERN Empire Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Empire Palace Hotel Istanbul
- Best Western Hotel Istanbul
- Best Western Istanbul
- Istanbul Best Western