“Great place with exceptional vliew”

Old House Restaurant
Reserve a table
Ranked #79 of 15,275 Restaurants in Istanbul
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 25
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Turkish
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Sultanahmet
Reviewed 9 March 2021

Had a wonderful family lunch here.
The top deck balcony has the most amazing view of both the blue mosque and and Aya Sophia AND the Marmara sea on your other side. And birds flying around. It is exquisite. Food was very good, staff professional and welcoming. The next morning I returned for a mezze plate and had the best salads plate I had in four months in Istanbul. I Highly recommend!

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (2,043)

Reviewed 2 December 2020

very good service! so nice guys here!! i will come back !! its the best place in town for food and shisha! Absolutely love it!!

Date of visit: December 2020
1  Thank 530veraw
Reviewed 24 November 2020 via mobile

Great views of Marmara sea from the terrace, there is wifi and ordered a turkish coffee and chicken shish kebab, the kebab meal was good, although I needed more flavour from chicken overall good

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 19 November 2020

Located a few blocks away from my hotel, this restaurant became my go-to. The views from the terrace are unrivalled and include the Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia and the skyline at once. Having been fortunate to have travelled extensively, I can say that hands down, the food ranked as some of the best I’ve had on any of my travels. More than anything though, what really impressed was the hospitality. Although my stay in Istanbul was brief, I managed to squeeze in three meals here and would happily have done another given more time.

Date of visit: November 2020
1  Thank AnnaS20640
Reviewed 5 November 2020

This is a don’t miss local restaurant! The food is delicious, the service is excellent and the location is perfect. Situated between the Blue Mosque and Hagia Sofia the rooftop views are stunning. We ended our meal with delicious shisa and great company. Highly recommended for a full experience!

Date of visit: November 2020