“Fish plate!!!”

Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 3
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Sultanahmet
Description: The Antiochland Cafe & Restaurant is two-storied historical built, which near the Historical Cağaloğlu Turkish Bath; at the upstairs floor we have fireplace, which you have been very hot and romantic times at the cold winter seasons. Our restaurant to be formed Antiochia cuisine’s delicious tastes, special of traditional Turkish and Ottoman cuisine, International cuisine. At our restaurant you can taste our foods, which blended with Antiochia cuisine delicious flavors. And inthe other hand at our concept, which decorated with product of Antiochia’s special culture; you have a chance to have a short travel to Antiochia city, when you are sitting at your chair. We wish our cuisine flavors give up an unabandon taste at your palate and gives us possibility of live and share an adventure together,which will take for along times…
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My friend recomended me this restaurant ı was go with my wife we was eat mix fish plate and house wine very good time thank you

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I was go this restaurant with my famly ee tray ottoman foods istim kebap castrol and sea bass thank you

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Sea food salat and house white wine great very tasty weather very friendly he offer me raki and dessert good atmosfer

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I been This restaurant for drunk ı esas drunk mojito it was very good And sisha very good ı recoment

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Small place very hot atmosfer marmer steak was very tasty waither very friendly Thanks you for good time