“Awesome”
Review of Habesha

Habesha
Ranked #2,221 of 15,413 Restaurants in Istanbul
Description: On top of Shiva nightclub near Istiklal.
Description: On top of Shiva nightclub near Istiklal.
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

I really think they are doing great job. We got the vegetarian plate and we liked the lentil variations very much.

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Having eaten Ethiopian since I was a child, I was amazingly suprised by the excellent and authentic food here! And the chef came out to say hello, so I could tell her myself!
The decor is imported Ethiopian wares, the incense was delicate and divine. The music it an over the top experience!

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

I have eaten Ethiopian food in Ethiopia, DC, Paris, Melbourne and so many other places and this is authentic fantastic NOT the heavy expanding oily stuff you can sometimes get in other Ethiopian restaurants. Plus the staff are great and the place is fun, with just an awesome atmosphere. Opens after 5pm so dont get dissuaded if it is not open when you are there. I highly recommend.

2  Thank silentjays
Reviewed 5 June 2015

It might not exist as a habesha restaurant. We found the place, but as google map showed to restaurants in the same street. We went looking for the second habesha restaurant before we came in to She-va. But there is no other habesha restaurant in that street. We met a girl from Ethiopia who knew the place, and said that it was a habesha restaurant driven by habesha people. But now it is turned into a kind of night club. She said they don’t serve food anymore.

14  Thank kiniena Ftsumbr... T
Reviewed 26 October 2014 via mobile

Great quality Ethiopian food. The injera was perfectly cooked and the lamb dishes were beyond heaven. We had to sit downstairs to wait for them to open at 3pm on a Sunday but it was well worth the wait.