“Perfect place for the weekend”

The House Cafe Corner
Ranked #1,561 of 15,485 Restaurants in Istanbul
Cuisines: Bar, Cafe
Neighbourhood: Sisli
Neighbourhood: Sisli
Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

This is an excellent place to start your night with friends before heading out. This is a happening corner of Nisantasi. With great looking people and amazing ambiance. People usually start the night here with a few beers or Racki. This area is pretty luxury and surrounded with brand shops and restaurants. You should at some point enjoy the house cafe weather is the restaurant or the bar while in istanbul

Reviewed 16 February 2018

Me, my wife and our daughter had some wonderful coffees at this rather trendy café in Istanbul. The coffees we had were of a very good quality. I like my coffee black and the one I had here was strong, rich, aromatic and the coffee beans were of a high quality. Me, my wife and our daughter had a quality time together enjoying our coffees in a warm, relaxing atmosphere as we watched the fascinating daily activities of peoples lives unfold in front of us.

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Any House Caf’e would easily pass being gg trendiest spot to brunch in Istanbul.

The foods does not only taste great but comes in variety of choice to accommodate all your hunger & appetite, service is fantastic even though restaurant is always busy.

Reviewed 13 December 2017

I eat here whenever in Istanbul. Food is excellent, and prices are fair.Great for a quick meal or a good coffee

Reviewed 18 April 2017

I've never been too tempted to eat at House Cafe, but the one in Tesvikiye/Nisantisi looked so inviting, I thought "why not?"
By Nisantisi standards, the staff were welcoming and friendly and the atmosphere was nice. Beautiful building!
The price is high and the food is average. Not terrible, but not worth the hype or the price.