“Good flavours inside ...”

Osman Gourmet Restaurant
Ranked #55 of 15,508 Restaurants in Istanbul
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 7
Cuisines: Turkish
Neighbourhood: Sultanahmet
Description: 50-60 kişilik,klimali,terasi ve wi-fi mevcut. Alkol ve her türlü yerli içecek.Organizasyonlara uygundur.
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

It’s not the most eye catching restaurant but the food is awesome and that’s the reason of my 5 stars for this restaurant

The waitress did an effort to speak English but in the end we got what we wanted, a great meal

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

Osman opened the restaurant to cook us breakfast. It was delicious and the service was excellent. Osman was very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

Great turkish food. We loved our chicken dish and hummus. Bread was just ok, didn't seem out of the oven as some others. Veggie Casserole ok, but not my favorite. But the service and food quality were A+ overall. would return. Great value as well.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

My family and I went 3 nights to have dinner and both the service and the food were really good. Mr. Osman, his daughter and staff are really nice and humble people. I will definitely go there again when I go back to Istanbul.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

A nice atmosphere, very familiar. Not far from the Blue Mosque.
We can seat inside or outside. We came twice to have köfte. Food is fresh prepared. Personnel is friendly and try to make our experience as good as possible. I will return next time that I am in Istanbul.

Date of visit: May 2018