All reviews business hotel star hotel top floor reception staff rooftop restaurant hotel service rooms are spacious breakfast buffet walking distance central location bosphorus corridor sauna slippers taksim heating
Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

Really nice and helpful staff. Finally I checked in a hotel in Istanbul with standards. Still away from other Mercure hotels I have stayed at in Europe and needs some minor improvements e.g. wallpapers in the rooms be changed and the breakfast buffet be improved as a 5-star hotel.
Generally as a travel agency manager I can suggest this hotel to my passengers.

P.S. The Esteemed Hotel Manager: please consider the guests’ opinion if they want to stay at a smoking floor or not. Although inside the room I could not smell cigarette, in the corridors naturally it can be smelled which is not pleasant for a non-smoker.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
emreozkan666, Manager at Mercure Istanbul City Bosphorus Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2018

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Mercure Istanbul City Bosphorus Hotel.

Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

Very vert bad staff at a very nice view hotel they are aggressive attitude and they prohibit any drink or food to bring it from out side the hotel and if you need to buy from hotel you will find it very expensive and pay at once not with checkout.

So from my opinion not deserve even one star

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Abdullah A
emreozkan666, Manager at Mercure Istanbul City Bosphorus Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Mercure Istanbul City Bosphorus Hotel. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Reviewed 29 July 2018

Central location with an outstanding view of Sultan Mehmet bridge. Also the neatness and cleanliness of the hotel is very good. The rooms are spacious and the bed very comfortable. The breakfast is also good.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
emreozkan666, Manager at Mercure Istanbul City Bosphorus Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

Reviewed 5 May 2018

i stayed one night in this hotel and i wish i had more nights to stay there.
the location is nice and a short ride to the Bosphorus river.
the staff are very friendly with huge smile and professional. easy fast check-in and the room is large with very comfortable bed. fully equipped room and nicely designed.
wifi is fast and stable. small elegant lobby and bar. the restaurant on the top floor ( sky view) is nice and the view is great.
the rae is near to ortakoy ( if i spell it correctly) with many restaurants, shops and bars. also its walking distance to some shopping malls/outlets.

tip: stay in a sea-view room it worth it

Room tip: sea view high floor room is great
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
emreozkan666, Manager at Mercure Istanbul City Bosphorus Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Reviewed 28 April 2018

good location, decent stay, helpful staff. has a small restaurant attached for lunch.
breakfast spread is really good. for sight seeing hotel staff will help to organise packaged trips, and they will pick up from hotel and drop off. overall a nice stay experience.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
emreozkan666, Manager at Mercure Istanbul City Bosphorus Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018