All reviews business hotel star hotel top floor rooftop restaurant room service is comfortable bed walking distance hotel staff central location bosphorus minibar sauna slippers heating taksim metro
Reviewed 1 November 2017

I was in this hotel on October 2017 for 3 nights. Mercure Bosphorus Located in Barbaros Blv. -one of the best Location in Istanbul in my belief- that dedicates the best view of Bosphorus Bridge. Its skybar is a nice place for a good night life. You can order a shot of whisky and enjoy the perspective of Bosphorus bridge.
Rooms are clean and large enough to stay, but I think that a room without a balcony is not good enough.
Breakfasts does not have a significant variety of food and beverages, but it can make me satisfied for staying maximum 5 days!

Room Tip: select a Bosphorus view room if possible.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
emreozkan666, Manager at Mercure Istanbul City Bosphorus Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2017

Dear
We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

I am vahid from Iran.we were 7days from 22to28 OCT at mercure bospher hotel.the staff are helpful and attentive especially mr.Najeb.the hotel atmospher is great and peacful on a good area of istanbul(bekitash barbarous Ave)with good veiw of city as well bosphor bridege almost near the sea(by 15 min walking) and bosphor suspended bridege .the access way to taksim ,javaher mal and other area is easy.room cleanness is good and done every day,breakfast is good with acceptable choice and varity, but not live up to a 5star hotel expectation.all to all i found it great.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 23 July 2017

1- View – it’s not logical to say Seaview while you are almost 1 KM far from the sea just because you can see it from very far.

2- SPA – I hated them. I requested one hour massage & they wanted to finish after 23 minutes. After discussion, she stayed 15 more minutes then said finished & left. Very disrespectful.

3- SPA – for the first time in my life to see a hotel FORCE you to buy the head cover. You SHOULD as there is no near places to buy.

4- Food – you are not allowed to enter any food or drinks. In addition, prices in the hotel are very high.

5- Language – even it is said to be 5 stars’ hotel, most employees don’t speck English. The rest are OK, but not very good.

6- Rooms – During our stay, we had (2* Junior Suite with Bosphorus View) + (5* Superior Twin Room with City View) total 7 rooms. No two rooms were exactly same in size, bed size, or even views).

Finally, I have been in 3-4 hotels around the world. They were much better than this. It doesn’t worth to be 5 stars.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Hadi4u
MercureICB_TR, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Mercure Istanbul City Bosphorus Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Dear Hadi4u, We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Mercure Istanbul City Bosphorus Hotel. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one. Sincerely,

Reviewed 29 June 2017

This hotel gives a great view of Bosphorous bridge. The rooms are equipped with in-room minibar with choice of drinks. Wifi connectivity in the rooms is very good. Room service is prompt and food is great. The hotel is having great fitness center as well.
The room are well maintained and modern and room service is done neatly every day. The breakfast is not very vast but offers good enough choice.

Room Tip: Take room on top floors on Bosphorous bridge side to have great view.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
MercureICB_TR, Public Relations Manager at Mercure Istanbul City Bosphorus Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2017

Dear Kartikeswar, We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Mercure Istanbul City Bosphorus Hotel. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one. Sincerely,

Reviewed 30 May 2017

I stayed at the hotel for business. It was clean and very comfortable, but I am giving it 4 stars, because there were certain things that can be improved. Some service, and some things like water, not to sound petty, but staying at another hotel for a few days before that, my water supply was replenished daily free of charge.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
MercureICB_TR, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Mercure Istanbul City Bosphorus Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2017

Dear Guest, We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Mercure Istanbul City Bosphorus Hotel. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one. Sincerely,