2,278 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 March 2017

This is my favorite hotel to stay every time i visit Istanbul. The hotel is nicely located in the center where all the tourist actions are nearby. The train stop is 1 minute away which is convenient to come from airport by train. The breakfast is very good serving hot foods and lots of variety.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Alin I
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Helpful staff
Exelanat location near to golhana , golhana tram stop and a really short walk to aminono
Clean bathroom
Good breakfast
We book a family room , it's a small room with another room but really tiny specially with kids

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Nouf_YK
Reviewed 24 January 2017 via mobile

This was my second stay at this hotel and I liked it still. The staff are very kind. I was expecting a baby when I stayed and they would give me free milk, which was so nice of them. The rooms and public spaces are clean. The rooftop restaurant has such a lovely view. I highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Mukami M
Reviewed 7 January 2017

We stayed in Erboy Hotel for 4 days, not so many days, but we were impressed! The hotel is small, but very cosy and clean. The location is perfect, next to the city centre, almost all sights are 5 minutes walking distance, the tram station is 2 minutes walking. The room is quite small, but it is very cosy, comfortable and clean. There are TV, small fridge and safe in the room. The housekeeping service is very nice. The breakfast is delicious, you never will be hungry. The greatest plus is free nice wi-fi in the room and in the lobby. Guest relations manager Jamiliya is very helpful, also I would like to thank Tolga and Ali at the reception, they are always friendly and ready to help. They are very professional! Summing up the hotel is extremely good, I would absolutely recommend Erboy Hotel. If I go to Istanbul again, surely I`ll chose only Erboy Hotel! Thank you very much for your work!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Olga299
JamiliaMirzoyeva, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Erboy Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2017

We would like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. I was so pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and the service you received at Erboy Hote.
We will be happy to see you again with us and provide the same service in future.
Have wonderfull trips in future!

Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

We've stayed here twice: four years ago and now over Xmas 2016. This time we stayed in a budget room which was absolutely fine. Breakfast is OK and the reception staff are helpful and friendly.

It's a short walk to the main sights such as the Hagia Sophia and a good base for visiting a fascinating city.

I'm writing this shortly after hearing about the very sad attack on the Reina club. I feel I should comment that Istanbul mostly felt like a very safe city with welcoming people. I am confident that the vast majority of tourist trips here are safe.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank UnfortunateFursey
JamiliaMirzoyeva, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Erboy Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2017

Let us thank you for choosing our hotel for your Christmas celebrations.

Every day we strive to maintain the highest standards of customer service and it is very important for us to know that we met your expectations and made your stay with us comfortable and memorable.
We will be glad to welcome you to our hotel during your next visit to İstanbul.