2,278 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 January 2017

We stayed in Erboy Hotel for 4 days, not so many days, but we were impressed! The hotel is small, but very cosy and clean. The location is perfect, next to the city centre, almost all sights are 5 minutes walking distance, the tram station is 2 minutes walking. The room is quite small, but it is very cosy, comfortable and clean. There are TV, small fridge and safe in the room. The housekeeping service is very nice. The breakfast is delicious, you never will be hungry. The greatest plus is free nice wi-fi in the room and in the lobby. Guest relations manager Jamiliya is very helpful, also I would like to thank Tolga and Ali at the reception, they are always friendly and ready to help. They are very professional! Summing up the hotel is extremely good, I would absolutely recommend Erboy Hotel. If I go to Istanbul again, surely I`ll chose only Erboy Hotel! Thank you very much for your work!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Olga299
JamiliaMirzoyeva, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Erboy Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2017

We would like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. I was so pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and the service you received at Erboy Hote.
We will be happy to see you again with us and provide the same service in future.
Have wonderfull trips in future!

Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

We've stayed here twice: four years ago and now over Xmas 2016. This time we stayed in a budget room which was absolutely fine. Breakfast is OK and the reception staff are helpful and friendly.

It's a short walk to the main sights such as the Hagia Sophia and a good base for visiting a fascinating city.

I'm writing this shortly after hearing about the very sad attack on the Reina club. I feel I should comment that Istanbul mostly felt like a very safe city with welcoming people. I am confident that the vast majority of tourist trips here are safe.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank UnfortunateFursey
JamiliaMirzoyeva, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Erboy Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2017

Let us thank you for choosing our hotel for your Christmas celebrations.

Every day we strive to maintain the highest standards of customer service and it is very important for us to know that we met your expectations and made your stay with us comfortable and memorable.
We will be glad to welcome you to our hotel during your next visit to İstanbul.

Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

Walking distance to the metro station and to sultanahmed square . Very good location. Good staff very helpful providing maps and suggestions.
Its tru that the room is so small but who needs a big room when staying in such location!! I am happy with the hotel and ill come back soon there!

Just one thing that should be verified with booking.com
How come u provide my credit card number and my code to the hotel ? I was totally surprised!!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 December 2016

excellent customer service staff speak fluent English which was very helpful, centrally located,all major attractions are within walking distance, I wish they have little bigger rooms and bathrooms, also furniture was very outdated and in a bad condition

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 December 2016

The location was perfect - close to all the tourist attractions and only few meters from the station. Affordable. We were in a triple room which was probably big enough but the bathroom was very, very, very small (knocked the toilet every time you opened the door) I either heard our neighbours or the people living below or above us and I can assure you they were not even load - its like to hotel was made out of cardboard. Even though our room was cleaned everyday our mugs were not washed out. Breakfast was okay - every day the same thing: watery scrambled eggs, very sweet mixed juice, boiled eggs which was very difficult to peel. The reception staff was very helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family