Historia Hotel
Apricot Hotel(Istanbul)
  • Breakfast included
Azade Premier(Istanbul)
View Hotel
All reviewsblue mosquetopkapi palaceturkeyexcellent locationwalking distancesea viewrooms are smallstayed dayscozy hotelevery morningold citytourist attractionsturkish coffeebreakfast was excellenttop floormain attractionsenjoyed my stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 February 2012

perfect location. we stayed there for two nights. the place was quite. breakfast was good. i was surprised from the staff. there were really friendly and helped us as much as possible.

Room Tip: you should prefer rooms with view in vosporus
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank kostasgrn
Reviewed 28 January 2012

Very nice and beautiful hotel located near to Sultanahmet Mosque. The rooms were very clean and the breakfast delicious. We stayed there 4 days in December and would be happy to come back again. Istanbul is a wonderful city, we've already been there many times and it's one of the best hotels that we stayed in. Thanks to Mutlu and all of the staff.
ZYAD Family, Morocco

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 January 2012

This hotel is a real gem. Perfect location for sightseeing. Wonderful views of the Bospherus from our balcony. Excellent staff. Overall good value for money and a pleasant stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the Bospherus
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Andrew S
Reviewed 30 December 2011

Staff very helpful, location excellent, but the bathroom smell is almost a deal breaker:

The drains in the bathroom smell terribly. My husband thinks they have dry traps. You either suffer from that awful smell or the staff will turn on an offensive, electronic air freshner that reeks of fake pineapple. Both odors are really overwhelming.

The wireless service is very spotty - quite annoying to my kids.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 December 2011

It was my first trip to Istanbul, so I had only maps to judge where the hotel was located: When there I realized the location is extremely convenient: the major sites, plus plenty of restaurants, are all close by.

The staff was very helpful: when I left at 6:30 for a tour to Troy, I alone of those on the tour had a breakfast with me, courtesy of the hotel: this is just an example of the kind of help they provided me.

of course none of this would matter if the rooms weren't comfortable: mine was very comfortable, with a very nice view of the Sea of Marmara.

I will stay here again when the opportunity arises.

Room Tip: I was on the top floor, which I think has the best views