US$ 218
US$ 551
US$ 519
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsfish restauranttaksim squaretop floorbreakfast roomsingle roomsmall hotelnice stayvisiting istanbulcihangirneighborhoodbosphorustaximrooftaxiscons
Reviewed 14 December 2016

I've stayed there 1 night and I really liked the staff.They were so kind to me and would like to thank you specially the guy who is working at night (sorry dont remember the name). Bed was super comfortable and the location is nice.Cool area. You have many coffe shops ans cool cafes around the hotel.They also have a fish restaurant on the top called Sur Balık which has amazing view of Istanbul.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 November 2016

I have been traveling to Istanbul for the past 5 years and stayed a several hotels but have to admit that Hotel Villa exceeded my expectations. I had clean room and spacious (I have seen worse in Istanbul)
The breakfast was good, usual Mediterranean
Hotel location is in a quite neighborhood

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

I came in the hotel at 06:30 I am lucky one room check out after I come to hotel and mr, Mustafa actually he is bellboy he go up and clean the room other wise I have to wait till 08:00 for housekeeping staff coming also Hasan from reception was very kind thank you guys :)

Stayed: October 2016
Reviewed 1 October 2016

Cihangir, Istanbul, is the cool area where I used to live for 8 years, so staying in the Villa Zurich hotel is a logical thing for me. It is close to anywhere you want to go in Istanbul. The hotel is clean, good beds, staff is very friendly and helpful. Breakfast is ok, not overwhelming. Curtains are sometimes a problem (as they don't close well enough in all rooms), and TV shows no BBC or CNN or any other international channel of significance.

Room Tip: Rooms on the side are quitter than at the front of the hotel
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

Good location near to the taksim square, Hotel restaurant has good view. Staff so kind actually reception very helpfull, There is reconstraction next door little bit noise. I been for business but I will come with my family.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business