See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

We stayed at the hotel for two nights after arriving from Venice. I had selected the place using TripAdvisor and was very pleasantly surprised. The hotel is very centrally located from all main areas that we wanted to visit.
Front office manager, Mesut, was extremely helpful in suggesting and assisting with booking for Dervishes show and Hamami Bath in the vicinity.
Magnificent Blue Mosque, Hagia Sofia, the Cistern and the Grand Bazaar are all within walking distance.
Rooms were very clean but bathroom a bit tight but this is understandable considering that the building is part of historical area- all in all a great value for money

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

The best thing about this place is its location. Situated on Hippodrome Square, near Blue Mosque, Hagia Sofia, Topkapi etc alongside a trail of restaurants and shops and city's Tram System. Almost every suggested tourist destination of the old city is on a walking distance and if you want to explore further, ride the tram nearby. We used to stroll around late evenings due to good surrounding environment.
Like usual boutique hotels, the rooms are small but well kept (thats all a traveller wants, a nice place to sleep). The room rent is very decent compared to the reasons above. Breakfast is also included.
The staff is very friendly and cooperative here especially Mesood, who can converse in English too, which is a blessing in this country. He not only served well as a host but also sincerely guided us in exploring Istanbul, getting reservations (and discounts), making arrangements for logistics alongwith tour plans to the other cities within our budgets. Our trip to Turkey was impossible without his support and cooperation and we got value for our money and time through services agreed upon.
I strongly recommend this Hotel to all from my own experience (I stayed here for ten days in an all girls trip). It was my home in Istanbul!

One small suggestion for the Hotel mgt: Please add a good English Breakfast/ Earl tea in breakfast menu as half of the world prefers it for breakfast and a major chunk of your customers will be pleased to have one. You cant find a decent cup of black tea with milk in it throughout Turkey! I hope it'll give an edge.

Date of stay: August 2016
Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

I stayed at Spectra years ago with friends. I remember the location was awesome. Close to all touristic attractions in Istanbul, close to the streetcar, and close to good restaurants including fast-food.

Breakfast was so so. Room size was decent. But a great view on the rooftop of Topkapi Palace and the Marmara sea.

Date of stay: September 2015
Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

I stayed there to spend a couple of days in Istanbul with some friends. This hotel has the best location you could ask for if you are visiting the historic part of the city. Walking distance to the Blue Mosque, Hagya Sofia and Topkapi.

Hotel staff is very friendly and efficient, they will go above and beyond to please you.

I highly recommend it.

Date of stay: June 2016
Reviewed 10 June 2016

Situated in Sultanahmet, next to the blue mosque, it has the best location in that area of town. Small, but good rooms,good wifi, friendly staff and good breakfast on the topfloor with a lovely seaview.

Date of stay: August 2015