“Better”

Sushico
Ranked #1,596 of 15,435 Restaurants in Istanbul
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian
Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

Since my last visit there is an improvement. We had edamame and fried crisp green beans they both were OK. Sushi plate was so so the rice was a little bit dry. Sweet and sour beef was very sweet too much sugary we didnt like it.

2  Thank Murat I

Reviewed 6 January 2016

Nice selection, but the food quality is not always standard. Sometimes sushi is served with dry rice!

Reviewed 3 September 2015

I had chicken with green curry sauce and i really didn't like it. Chicken pieces were to small and tasteless, vegetables as well; the green curry sauce was tasty but it was not possible to get the taste with chicken and vegetables. My friends had chicken with ginger sauce and they didnt like it as well. We decide to try also the duck but it was too dry, it was the worse duck that i have ever had before.
The only thing that we al liked, was fried banana; it was really delicious. I wll go to Sushico to eat only fried banana and roasted walnut.
I do not want to forget also to mention here that the service was too slow, we had to wait for 30mins but the people who came later than us could get earlier.

1  Thank karinossa
Reviewed 3 April 2015

SushiCo has the best sushi and sashimi in Istanbul. I wouldn't really recommend the rolls so much….the sashimi, nigiri and temaki is where the quality and taste can be found if you really enjoy seafood. The sushi chefs at the Suadiye location are particularly talented. They have maintained the same high standards for years which unfortunately is often a rarity in many restaurants due to poor management. Speaking of which, the service is great here too. The candied walnuts served at the end of the meal are dangerous…like crack

Reviewed 8 February 2015

We had dumplings and chicken Ramen. They were both very tasty. The service was good as well. I will definitely go back there.