All reviews close to taksim square electric sockets havatas bus stop free map home away from home free internet few minutes walk hostel airport pharmacies heart slippers istiklal
Reviewed 16 February 2018

I stayed there with my friends for ten days. It was our first visit to Istanbul.In Taksim its the best budget place to stay with best facilities. The staff including Anna , Ibrahim and Talat were so friendly, caring and cooperative. They were always around to guide us . The room we stayed was clean , cozy and safe.
Overall we had the best time there at the hostel and in Istanbul because of Green House team.
Stay blessed Green house team.
Regards,
Rahila

Room Tip: Family room was best
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 January 2018

It was my third time in Green House Hostel. I love this particular place for its hospitality, amazing people, location, and for ALL the attention and kindness you get each time I stay here. All these make this place special, making you feel you home away from home. I want to thank Green House Hostel Istanbul for everything you do for me. Love you and looking forward to come back again.

Julia

P.S. Special thanks to Anna and night staff.

Room Tip: amazingly helpful staff
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 December 2017

Some advantages: the personnel is nice qnd friendly, my shared bedroom wasOK, the location was good. You can have delicious breakfast a the corner of the Street!

One main drawback: there was no proper common place.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

체크인 할 때는 물론, 외출하고 돌아올 때 마다 따뜻한 터키쉬 티 마시겠냐고 물어봐주세요 :) 6인 여성 도미토리 썼는데, 샤워실이 방 안에 있어서 부담없이 잘 씻을 수 있었어요. 침대 시트와 이불, 베게 커버까지 정말 깨끗하고 침대 진짜 편해서 하루종일 누워있던 날도 있다는....X) 탁심광장과 가깝고 바로 옆에 인생 케밥 맛집도 있어요! 터키 여행 끝나고 다시 이스탄불가는데 숙소 고민 없이 바로 그린하우스로 예약했습니다 !!!!!
끈떼 무썹께 쌩낀 꼬양이이써요. 게롭히다과 냥냥뻔찌 마자써요. ㅠ

I loved everything about Green House!
There are people who really care about everything! They are always there to welcome you, attentive to all their guests.
The bed was so clean, comfortable. The restroom as well. I highly recommend this awesome hostel !

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Its one of the best hostels ive ever stayed. Location is perfect, very close by taksim square and you can find whatever you need around. Staff is helpfull and smiling all the time. Beds are comfortable and building is very warm. Safety matters alot to me and its 100% safe. Wifi also works very good. You can reach there by walking from square or by cab easily. I honestly recommand it for who is looking for a cool place to stay over in istanbul.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo