All reviews great location istiklal street comfortable bed tunel noise
Reviewed 13 April 2015

We booked the cheapest - we get the cheapest room but it is ok for city trips.

We had the room directly over the bar, it was not that loud an workdays, on the weekend it was very full and loud but we only know this because we where on the way going out too.... (;

Its something for couples and friends who love to go out on weekends.

Our Bathroom was small but nice. (The tile's are only half of the room so you make the wall wet while you are in the shower, but its normal in turkey)

For breakfast you get a menu and can choose. Normal coffee and orange juice is included. You also can say you want no mushrooms or more vegetables.

The Hotel is reallllllly good located, you have the Istiklal Cd., Metro, the Tünel-Taksim Old Train and the Tünel-Karaköy Train.

We can say it was ok - next time we will pay a little bit more and maybe we will get a room not next to the reception and the office.

Room tip: good located, city, city near, istiklal, A/C,
Date of stay: April 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Stereoelfe
Reviewed 31 March 2015 via mobile

Noisy - loud music and people in the bar downstairs make it impossible to sleep and complaining about it dosen't result in anything, bad service, uncomfortable beds, weird breakfast with very limited choices. Only positive thing about the hotel is the decoration and look of the rooms, but unfortunately this becomes an unimportant factor. Don't book here if you want a good nights sleep!

Date of stay: April 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Mo A
Reviewed 25 February 2015

Cozy, clean, perfect stuff, very nice room, design is lovely. I enjoyed my time there.
The location is 10 meters from Istiklal street))) 5 minutes walk to the metro station. 20 minutes sloooowly - and you are on Taksim)
There is a bar on the first floor of the building and the hotel is on 2-4 floors. its about 15 rooms total. Very comfort, stuff is helpfull.
And you can enjoy complimentary breakfast in the bar in the morning - choose as much as you can eat from the menu.
Im very satisfied with this hotel and keep it in mind for my next Istanbul trip.

Room tip: ask for the room on a street side - otherwise no view at all)
Date of stay: November 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Yulia Z
Reviewed 12 January 2015 via mobile

perfekt! !!!!!!!!!
Great hotel in the best place! !!!
extrem modern ,clean and big room! !! perfekt people, very polite, very helpful! !!!
interesting breakfast until 11:30 in the bar!!!!!
free mini bar. ...
very close to everything. ..metro, tram, tunel...live. .
I loved it! !!!!!

Date of stay: January 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Natasa A
Reviewed 7 January 2015

The only negative thing about this hotel is there is a nightclub next door - that depending on what room you're in it could annoy the poop out of you – I decided to go down to the nightclub and enjoy myself then crash later on – My room had a unique design a nice deck – a really comfortable bed a nice sitting area – but best of all a very modern rainshower that you could fit six in if need be – the breakfast in the morning was ample and served in the downstairs area – in my opinion the hotel is easy to find and it's also located in the middle of an amazing shopping and restaurant area – if you want a hotel room that's not just a square box this place is the ticket – even though it's a little more expensive than other hotels I've spent time in during my stays in Istanbul this hotel is well worth the extra coin

Room tip: If you want to be away from the noise get a room in the front part of the hotel!
Date of stay: July 2014